Thread: Prow'Lor and Kit

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

Prow'Lor and Kit

Prow'Lor.jpg

Some more fun with heromachine! Half beast/Half Gar! This is the heroic Prow'Lor (not all prowlers are bad) and his trusty kat, Kit! Prow'Lor was altered by natural magic to become more animal like, granting him cat-like abilities beyond other Eternian Gars so that he could fight for justice!

Often called to court by King Randor to aid in troubles abroad, he is a close friend of Chief Carnivus and trained with the Felinoids (think that's what they are called) to hon his powers. He is a tracker, and skilled fighter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; February 25, 2014 at 02:32am.
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

That's awesome, CapricornDefender!
    I realized that Kit's pose is somewhat similar to the leopard in the colour plate shown below. The plate also appears on page 134 of The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Wildlife, Vol. 3.
    Last edited by Neophron; March 4, 2014 at 08:50am.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    I realized that Kit's pose is somewhat similar to the leopard in the colour plate shown below. The plate also appears on page 134 of The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Wildlife, Vol. 3.
    http://s29.postimg.org/uikvn1d13/Big_cats.jpg
    Chances are the clipart from the hero maker was pulled from something like this. Thanks I'm glad you like him.
    Official Help A Fan Cyber Monday Thread

This could be the last massive sale in MOTUC, and our last chance to help fellow fans who have been onboard with this line, and are struggling to complete their collections. Give new and old fans a chance to get what they want! Be a Cyber Monday Santa, and click above! Also, if you can grab me a Light Hope, that would be great.

I swear I saw it somewhere, thanks foa a hint
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    http://s29.postimg.org/uikvn1d13/Big_cats.jpg