View Poll Results: Do you want a Snake Mountain before the vintage figures are finished ?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Do it now! before production prices make it too expensive.

56 57.14%
  • Do it after the vintage figures are completed , even if theres a risk it not being made.

26 26.53%
  • Give us Snake Mountain whenever , no matter how much it costs at a later time.

8 8.16%
  • I do not care as I dont want Snake Mountain .

8 8.16%

Thread: Snake Mountain Before full vintage figures finished???

Hybrid View

Snake Mountain Before full vintage figures finished???

Ok so was listening to the Council of the First Ones podcast and Scott stated that he would like to see all vintage figures finished before we see a Snake Mountain. That would mean a wait of 2 years! I dont think its wise to wait that long. Next year should be Snake Mountain.
    I just think if we have to wait 2 years for Snake Mountain production costs will rise too much to make it viable and we wont get it at all.
    So lets take the poll.

The figures are far more important than another playset. What does a playset matter if you don't have the figures for it?
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I want a Snake Mountain now. There are going to be 3 versions of Castle Grayskull and there's only been 1 of Snake Mountain. I already have most of the Evil Warriors I want (except Two Bad but I'm sure he's coming soon) so give me a Classics Snake Mountain with working microphone so I can drop my dope beats as my villains drop megaton bombs on those pathetic Heroic Warriors!
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; April 11, 2013 at 02:17pm.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    The Evil Wartiors are my favorite faction, but I don't want a Snake Mountain and I won't buy one. It's a mountain in media and the playset would never look right...

I'm more interested in Snake Mountain than I am Castle Grayskull, so the sooner the better for me.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I voted "Yes! Do it now!" because a playset is pre-order based so it won't take away anything from the figures. It adds so much more to the line and makes MOTUC closer to being a well rounded all inclusive line!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Yes, do it now. I want it.

I want a few more vehicles, too.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    Prices will only continue to rise, so I'm in favor of Snake Mountain before it becomes unreasonably priced.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    The figures are far more important than another playset. What does a playset matter if you don't have the figures for it?
    agreed. i really want snake mountain. more than a grayskull actually (as at least we got a 200x grayskull)

but my focus is figs. ill take a snake mountain whenever they do it but i am not in a rush.

but i do hope they do it.

frankly i never thought they would do grayskull so i am and have been greatfull for whatever we get.

If the Snake Mountain released looks even remotely like the playset we got in the 80's count me out. I made it work as a kid but as an adult it kinda sux!
    Strange women dressed in bird outfits guarding castles distributing swords and harnesses in no basis for a system of heroism.

Its an interesting response so far and I have submitted a question to Mattel, in the next round of questions, highlighting this thread.
    Its good to let them know how we all are feeling about getting a Snake Mountain. Strike whilst the irons hot!

I think there are enough figures to warrant a playset. They should also consider playsets for the Horde, and a less girly Crystal Castle?