Thread: Anyone want to trade their vintage figures for my vintage vehicles/merch?

Heroic Podcaster

Anyone want to trade their vintage figures for my vintage vehicles/merch?

This is what I have to trade -

MOC Hordak - pics below!

Stridor - loose/complete with helmet, tail, rear gun, all the goodies and in very nice shape

Point Dread/Talon Fighter - loose/complete with vehicle, both castle parts, perch and top gun - one wing is missing a tab but connects well - no stickers but also no sticker residue

Battle Ram - loose with launcher, sky sled, and two missles - launcher works perfectly! Some stickers peeling - my favorite vehicle so trade would have to be very good or I'll just keep it - the best MOTU vehicle ever, imho

Zodac - loose, complete with armor and gun, very good, played with shape, minor leg splay

Rio Blast - complete and in great shape, sturdy legs and little to no paint rub

Lazer Bolt mint in beat up box - I THINK it was opened once but I'm not sure, instructions, sticker sheet, everything is in there

Spikor, Moss Man, SyKlone and Stinkor stampers - all loose, unused (I opened them myself from beat up packages)

MOTU card game - complete, in box, beautiful painted images of He-Man, Skeletor, Teela and Man-at-Arms - I bought this hoping there were more than four characters painted on the cards - ALL cards are there

Loose/complete (negotiable!) vintage MOTU I'm looking for

SyKlone
    Orko (coin trick and rip cord only)
    Moss Man
    BA He-Man
    BA Skeletor (accessories only)
    Ninjor
    King Hiss
    Tung Lashor
    Snake Face
    Dragstor
    Mosquitor
    Clamp Champ
    King Randor
    Blast Attack
    Stratos with blue jetpack and red wings
    Two Bad
    all deluxe figures (esp FF He-Man)
    Terror Claws Skeletor (accessories only)
    Rokkon and Stonedar (guns only)
    all movie figures
    all Meterobs except Crocobote and Rhinorb

but I'd listen to ALL offers of loose vintage figures in GOOD shape - do not have to be mint, played with is fine, but within reason

Let me know here or PM me! Thanks for looking and I'll post pics of everything soon!

Chance
    Last edited by SunDevil; May 22, 2013 at 10:02am.
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

I'd be interested in Roton and Laser Bolt.
    What I have to offer is:
    Loose, complete Rattlor (action feature works perfectly, has very minor paint scuffs on chest, the tip of the left tooth, has some trouble standing- but I think that's less the legs, which seem fine, than it is the rubbery tail pushing him forward after a few seconds).
    Loose, complete Ssssqueeze (this is one I opened myself years ago... the only nitpick is some very slight marks on his arms)
    Loose, complete Snout Spout (action feature works, has some of the black paint details rubbing off the left ear near where it meets the head, has a piece of plastic missing from the blue shorts where the left leg joint meets the blue shorts... it's small, but noticable, does not seem to affect standing the figure- though I would worry that it would crack more over time, especially if put in a vehicle or astride a beast).

Basically I'm just looking to clear some of this stuff out... so I would gladly trade for either the Roton or the Laser Bolt- or both depending on what you think.

Heroic Podcaster
    PM incoming!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! BLAST ATTAK! Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma
    Rotar Saurod SPINNERELLA! SSSQUEEZE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Awesome... looking forward to getting that Roton!

Heroic Podcaster
    Updated! Added Rio Blast to my "Have to Trade" list and removed some figures from my Want List!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

REALLY want to move this stuff! Who has extra loose MOTU lying around?

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 84891Attachment 84892Attachment 84893Attachment 84894

More pics and I have a decent MOC Hordak for trade - still looking for loose MOTU!

I have these loose figures off of your loose figure want list.
    SyKlone
    BA He-Man
    Tung Lashor
    Two Bad
    May have a decent T.P.He-Man to.
    Do you still have your mib Laser Bolt?
    Thanks!
    ICER
    ICER
    Your friendly neighborhood org member!

PM sent SunDevil!

Heroic Podcaster
    I am sorry for the confusion but the lead MOTU miniatures are NOT for trade!

ICER, yes I do!