Thread: Which figures are incomplete in this collection? What is missing?

Heroic Warrior

Which figures are incomplete in this collection? What is missing?

I am putting all of my 80's collections together. I am going through all my MOTU figures at the moment. I can't seem to remember what figures are missing items, weapons or whatever. I just need to figure out which figures are complete and which ones are incomplete before I decide what to do with my collection. I posted 2 pics, if anyone can help me out I appreciate it.

Nondescript Cannon Fodder Snoutful's Avatar
    Let me first say: WOW did you take care of your collection! Especially that Prince Adam with the intact belt button and Ram Man's silver wrist gauntlets - VERY NICE!

My collecting colleagues can supplement or correct, but on my quick review you've got 85% of these in complete, high quality condition. Here's what guys are incomplete:

BA He-man (sword)
    BA Skeletor (sword)
    Two-Bad (orange shield)
    Webstor (orange rifle)
    Orko (magic trick)

The only other thing that caught my eye was Zodac's/Kobra Khan's weapons - this could be the flash effect of your camera in the pics, but one should be red (belongs to Zodac), the other orange (Khan).

Hope this helps!
    I was going to share!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoutful View Post
    Let me first say: WOW did you take care of your collection! Especially that Prince Adam with the intact belt button and Ram Man's silver wrist gauntlets - VERY NICE!

My collecting colleagues can supplement or correct, but on my quick review you've got 85% of these in complete, high quality condition. Here's what guys are incomplete:

BA He-man (sword)
    BA Skeletor (sword)
    Two-Bad (orange shield)
    Webstor (orange rifle)
    Orko (magic trick)

The only other thing that caught my eye was Zodac's/Kobra Khan's weapons - this could be the flash effect of your camera in the pics, but one should be red (belongs to Zodac), the other orange (Khan).

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the help!!! I really appreciate it! I have a lot of 80s collections. I am more of a GI JOE fan, and want to complete that collection. So I needed some info before I decide to sell or trade these. When I collected these, I was a real strict on condition. I am still on the fence about it, but I think I am going to put this lot up with my Castle Grayskull and cats a big lot. But still not for sure.

Heroic Warrior
    If you are looking at completism, Tri-Klops is missing the glow-in-the-dark ring that came with him as a bonus.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare