Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakeface Arrival Thread

Heroic Warrior
    photo(1).jpg

Just to see what it would look like. lol it's a ad bit big, but sort of still works.....
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Mine arrived today and I must admit, he looks better than I thought he would. Not real big on his accessories though.

cannot wait for this one!! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Mine should arrive next week, along with 2 more sets of Snake Men! Yessss!

Just ordered mine on secondary market.I just can't trust mattys production numbers come sale day.

Only two more and this faction is complete. Kind of cool and kind of sad.

I'm glad so much work went into him, but I don't like either of his faces. I never had him as a kid, and he's not doing anything for me now. I think I'm going to repaint one of the Snake Men army builders' heads gray and stick it on his body.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Only two more and this faction is complete. Kind of cool and kind of sad.
    You can add Blast Attack to them

Looks, like in the third mini comic that Blast Attack is fighting against the Evil Warriors and with the Snakemen.

Nice pics SCB! Really like your idea re: Weapons Pak green mace! Never really liked the Snake Staff too much so will def use the mace. Makes for a nicer display too.

Snake Face has shipped for me so any day now he should be arriving. Three down, (technically) three left...
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    You can add Blast Attack to them

Looks, like in the third mini comic that Blast Attack is fighting against the Evil Warriors and with the Snakemen.
    Built by Snake Man At Arms? Might also include the Unnamed One since King Hsss used to answer to him.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    It's on tomorrow. To get another Snake Face to display him with his snakes out.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Built by Snake Man At Arms? Might also include the Unnamed One since King Hsss used to answer to him.
    That was my take of Blast Attack being part of the snakemen aswell. SMAA built Blast Attack as a weapon to assault King Randor.
    Although many people may not like the idea of SMAA - he does offer some great opportunities for story telling.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Of course, they can always pad the ranks out by adding more ground troopers or even concept Snake-Men. I'd hate to only get Squeeze and Tongue Lashor and that be it :/
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    the snake men feel so much fuller now. i would like to see sf with hordak boot feet.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Just received Snake Face in the UK, great figure.PICT0462.jpg

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    My Snake Face has arrived in the UK, I get him tomorrow morning, can't wait!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

No offense to anyone overseas, but how messed up is it that you guys are getting him in the UK before I can get mine here in the middle of the states?? I will probably be looking at him being here no earlier than Friday, based on the DR tracking page. He is still stuck in the Sparks, NV abyss!
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

They are using the DHL express service...
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Yeah. I Paid $45 To get my DC and MotU subs to Australia. I think we deserve to get them first.

Snake Face looks a little clunky but I am excited to get mine when he comes. Its not a competition or judgment on who gets their figures first we are all getting him.

Hopefully I will get mine NLT Friday. C'mon Tung & Sssqueeze!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    Of course, they can always pad the ranks out by adding more ground troopers or even concept Snake-Men. I'd hate to only get Squeeze and Tongue Lashor and that be it :/
    I'll be happy if we GET Sssqueeze and Tung Lashor.

Blast Attak is not associated with the Snake Men in my mythos. They are very strict on their recruitment policies and allow no non-Snakes to join. Heck, they will turn you into a snake before they let you join and you know King Hiss would have forced SMAA to make a 'snake' robot.

Though I imagine Blast-Attak will have a Snake Man origin in his bio. That is, if we GET Blast-Attak.
    Angella Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MultiBot NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Now we need some Eternian villager children for Snake Face to scare. Come on Eternian Villagers Pack!

Got my 2 today and he has been a most wanted of mine for a long time. He is dang near prefect for what he is, I do like the 200x head much more than this one. The only minor critique I would have for him are his pupils.

Did anyone else's have stress lines on the outer ring of the scary head? Mine I opened had 2. They shouldn't be an issue since the ball sits in the smaller hole but I am just curious.

I am very happy. I did not get home until late and there were still Snake Face figures left to buy at the website. I am a happy panda.