Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom MOTUC: [Fuerza-T Bootlegs] - VILLAINS

Custom MOTUC: [Fuerza-T Bootlegs] - VILLAINS

Well it has been some time coming but I finally finished my core 4 Fuerza-T Villain bootleg updates into classics today.

I hope everyone enjoys my classics update work on these figures.

Here is a shot of the Vintage Fuerza-T figures...

..and here is my take on MOTUC updated versions of the villain figures.

"I had issues with carnivor... he always photographs MUCH lighter in color than he actaully is... dunno why."
    Carnivor

Made using Parts from a Stratos, Webstor, and Skeletor MOTUC figures.

Destructor

Made using Parts from a Stratos, Clawful, Cheif Carnivus MOTUC figures.

"my personal" Felinor

Vintage figure accurate Felinor

Made using Parts from a Stratos, Skeletor, Stinkor, and Cheif Carnivus MOTUC figures.

Pantano

Made using Parts from a Beast Man, Mer Man, and Cheif Carnivus MOTUC figures.

--------------Unmade Prototypes--------------

Spector [unmade villian prototype]

Made using Parts from a Scareglow, Skeletor, Preternia Heman, Man-At-Arms, and TriKlops MOTUC figures.

Unamed prototype figure/ Fan Give Name = Infector
    [unmade villian prototype]

Made using Parts from a Stratos, Webstor, Mer Man, Snake Face, Slush Head, and Demoman MOTUC figures.

... all 6 of the Villain characters are located in a separate thread which can be found here...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ootlegs-HEROES

...Fuerza-T Cats... coming soon.
    Last edited by Replikor; August 19, 2013 at 05:34pm.

very cool! Good job Rep!

VERY awesome looking! Never seen Spector before.
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Snappy Threader
    I love all of these. Great work!

beautiful works!

is that Infector the blue hair he man with the fisto armour? cant find any reference image on the web!

Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    beautiful works!

is that Infector the blue hair he man with the fisto armour? cant find any reference image on the web!
    Ooooo, my bad! Ok, corrected the image with names for easy identification.

Sorry about that.
    Last edited by Replikor; April 12, 2013 at 07:04am.

Wow, these are fun. Your parts combos are no easy feat. Very well done. I prefer this Spector to the one we got. Thanks for sharing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Wow, these are fun. Your parts combos are no easy feat. Very well done. I prefer this Spector to the one we got. Thanks for sharing.
    Ya, the parts combinations alone have held this project up for months while I was trying to assemble them all, and some still are not fully assembled. some even had ot have fan made casted parts to even come CLOSE to being financially possible! An ya, I am referring to the Fisto and Scareglow parts.

lol, I must agree with you. Even tho this Spector is a lil more disco Skeletor looking that I like with my figures, I think I prefer this one.

At least the name fits better with this ones appearance... still not a fan of the "Official Matty" Spector...
    Last edited by Replikor; April 12, 2013 at 07:56am.

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    love'em all!

i like the use of "modern" stinkor's head for felinor instead of mer-man's one: good choice!

also diggin' the scaly and furry parts merged on destructor.

ps
    i often found the names "spectror" instead of spector and "goldran" instead of goldar,
    and was quite iffy 'bout which ones were correct.

Subscribe to stay alive! Zargon's Avatar
    Great Job my friend! Looking forward to more.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: 2015 to survive - Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Great Job my friend! Looking forward to more.
    Well the heroic characters are currently only waiting on my lazy butt to paint the boots up. lol... and the last villain Infector is waiting on the spare Snake Face I ordered to add his arm on an begin his paint process.
    Hopefully I will have all of the rest of them done within the next week or so.. [custom MOTUC commissions allowing]... and I can update this thread and post the heroic characters thread up as well.

They are awesome....

Where did you get those protos I've never seen them before...
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    They are awesome....

Where did you get those protos I've never seen them before...
    actaully got that image from a old org thread talking about ther fuerza-t figures, was some guys personal images of protos that were made but never got finished

they are all awesome!
    I really like Pantano as a character!
    And the Spector is fantastic!

These are outstanding! Your paint work is spot on!!

Quote Originally Posted by The BLAY View Post
    they are all awesome!
    I really like Pantano as a character!
    And the Spector is fantastic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz-Scott View Post
    These are outstanding! Your paint work is spot on!!
    I really appreciate all the kind words everyone! I think that I can still learn ALOT about custom figure painting.
    But I am doing the best that I can until I learn of a better technique to do so.

I will be updating the thread with Infectors images soon. His paint process has started.
    Last edited by Replikor; April 14, 2013 at 09:42pm.

Never really held the Fuerza-T vintage figures in high regard but your customs are really cool, makes me want to try doing one at least. Really like the looks of Carnivor and Spector. Would love to see how you go with Shidoshi and Techno. Platino and Titano would be interesting too! Keep up the good work!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Replikor, you're a punk! Love this stuff! I've been working on my own Fuerza set, but it's been slow going. Great vibrant colors, neatly applied. Can't believe how good the unreleased Skelly looks. Dang!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Never really held the Fuerza-T vintage figures in high regard but your customs are really cool, makes me want to try doing one at least. Really like the looks of Carnivor and Spector. Would love to see how you go with Shidoshi and Techno. Platino and Titano would be interesting too! Keep up the good work!
    Well you wont have to wait very long, atm, Titano; whom you will love very much as he has a MUCH more aggressive build with his update into classics ; Platino, and Shidoshi, and Silvar[proto] are finished. Goldar[proto] is only waiting arrival of his armor. And Techno is only waiting on his legs to be painted. Then all the hero's will be done. Infector the remaining villian is on his first paint layer pass atm, so he will be done VERY VERY soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhibitor View Post
    Replikor, you're a punk! Love this stuff! I've been working on my own Fuerza set, but it's been slow going. Great vibrant colors, neatly applied. Can't believe how good the unreleased Skelly looks. Dang!
    HAHA, glad you liked the custom updated fig's.
    I honestly can not recommend making a set of these enough to everyone that collects this line! No MOTUC collector should be without a classics updated set of the Fuerza-T figures. They are STUNNING in this form.
    Last edited by Replikor; April 17, 2013 at 10:16am.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    Well you wont have to wait very long, atm, Titano; whom you will love very much as he has a MUCH more aggressive build with his update into classics ; Platino, and Shidoshi, and Silvar[proto] are finished. Goldar[proto] is only waiting arrival of his armor. And Techno is only waiting on his legs to be painted. Then all the hero's will be done. Infector the remaining villian is on his first paint layer pass atm, so he will be done VERY VERY soon.

HAHA, glad you liked the custom updated fig's.
    I honestly can not recommend making a set of these enough to everyone that collects this line! No MOTUC collector should be without a classics updated set of the Fuerza-T figures. They are STUNNING in this form.
    do you use original pieces or fan made casts?

do you use original pieces or fan made casts?
    All my parts are official MOTUC parts usually just mixed an matched up in various ways, as needed, except when it is only absolutely required to make the figure look as good as my skills will allow as I perfer to make custom figures that others can replicate themselves from the images I post.

But to answer your question I try to avoid using any custom parts for a custom MOTUC figure if at all possible!
    Whenever I can I try to use the tried and true 4H method of "fudging" the design ever so slightly when updating/interpreting the character/figure/design into the Classics line.

To date my only personally made parts for custom figure to date have been my Ninjor Head that I made with a Preternia Heman Hood, and a Jitsu head modified ot fit with sculpey covering that face some.
    My only fan "casted" parts that I have ever had to purchase to use for my "custom figures" have been my blue Mosquitor chest plate insert, and a custom made head for my previous Filmation Clawful figure's, both which I had posted recently here on the org.
    Everything else has been just repaints of mix an matched official MOTUC figure parts.

But to make all of these Fuerza-T figures update the very best way possible and be as close to the original design as possible while still updating these unfinished prototype figures [which have been a hell to make sense of]... for the first time I will require several "fan casted" parts for the upcoming Goldar/Goldran hero figure that I am making.
    Goldar/Goldran will require 4 custom casted parts for just one figure to look correct. Goldar/Goldran will require custom a made armor, Jitsu hand, He-Man sword, and He-Man axe all made in a semi translucent neon canary yellow; to look correct as they were shown this way in the prototype images.

This will be the same issue for the two battlecats from the Fuerza-T prototype images that I will make later once all the Fuerza-T updates of the figures are completed, as they will require custom casted semi translucent colored saddles.
    Last edited by Replikor; April 17, 2013 at 01:27pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    All my parts are official MOTUC parts usually just mixed an matched up in various ways, as needed, except when it is only absolutely required to make the figure look as good as my skills will allow as I perfer to make custom figures that others can replicate themselves from the images I post.

But to answer your question I try to avoid using any custom parts for a custom MOTUC figure if at all possible!
    Whenever I can I try to use the tried and true 4H method of "fudging" the design ever so slightly when updating/interpreting the character/figure/design into the Classics line.

To date my only personally made parts for custom figure to date have been my Ninjor Head that I made with a Preternia Heman Hood, and a Jitsu head modified ot fit with sculpey covering that face some.
    My only fan "casted" parts that I have ever had to purchase to use for my "custom figures" have been my blue Mosquitor chest plate insert, and a custom made head for my previous Filmation Clawful figure's, both which I had posted recently here on the org.
    Everything else has been just repaints of mix an matched official MOTUC figure parts.

But to make all of these Fuerza-T figures update the very best way possible and be as close to the original design as possible while still updating these unfinished prototype figures [which have been a hell to make sense of]... for the first time I will require several "fan casted" parts for the upcoming Goldar/Goldran hero figure that I am making.
    Goldar/Goldran will require 4 custom casted parts for just one figure to look correct. Goldar/Goldran will require custom a made armor, Jitsu hand, He-Man sword, and He-Man axe all made in a semi translucent neon canary yellow; to look correct as they were shown this way in the prototype images.

This will be the same issue for the two battlecats from the Fuerza-T prototype images that I will make later once all the Fuerza-T updates of the figures are completed, as they will require custom casted semi translucent colored saddles.
    thanks a lot for the kind reply.
    I was tempted to use some fan made casts for some of my custom (I can't afford to buy a Fisto figure just to use his armor for example) but I dont really know how the quality could be, so i decided to ask you to catch some hints.
    thanks again.

thanks a lot for the kind reply.
    I was tempted to use some fan made casts for some of my custom (I can't afford to buy a Fisto figure just to use his armor for example) but I dont really know how the quality could be, so i decided to ask you to catch some hints.
    thanks again.
    Not a problem!
    I am always more than willing to share any tips, tricks an techniques that I have learned to making custom MOTUC figures. Be it painting, parts assembly/dis-assembly tricks, sanding, or dremel modification of parts, etc.
    Please, don't hesitate to ask anything that you might need to know, I am always happy to help anyone that needs it!

Wow. Flawless paint aps. All are really Nice but felinor with the 200x stinkorhead is amazing

All very awesome!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."