Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom MOTUC: [Fuerza-T Bootlegs] - VILLAINS

Update/Bump

I have completed Infector and his image has been added to the first post. the Fuerza-T "Classics" Villains group of figures is now complete.

The Fuerza-T Heroes thread will be up around the 1st of next month with images for everyone except Goldar/Goldran.
    Unfortunately Goldar/Goldran will be around the 10th-15th being finished and his images being posted as he still needs some work, and I am still awaiting some parts for him to arrive to finish the figure.
    Last edited by Replikor; April 22, 2013 at 05:14pm.

Very Cool Infector. Looking forward to the Heroes.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Oops, sorry about that everyone!

I had accidentally uploaded the wrong image of Infector to the thread, the image has now been corrected.

Also, the Hero figures "except Goldar" are now finished! I will post the rough "shelf group shot" tonight, and the individual up close shots tommorrow once I can get outside an take good up close images... would do that tonight but my camera sukcs when taking indoor photos...

I would give Infector more black on his upperbody so it looks more dark blue but he is cool made special with the white tattoos

But for Carnivor oyu need the colod Diamond Green !

This color have nothing to too with the color of a Green Diamond - No "Diamond Green" have a touch of cyan metallic color and loooks same like Canivor in Vintage version - but is an Metallic Color with a little glitter in side but sure looks cool)
    But he need a darker Green or Cyan color like the old toy and as counterpart to the silver.
    Last edited by ˛He-Ro; April 28, 2013 at 12:04am.
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Ro˛ - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Quote Originally Posted by ˛He-Ro View Post
    I would give Infector more black on his upperbody so it looks more dark blue but he is cool made special with the white tattoos

But for Carnivor oyu need the colod Diamond Green !

This color have nothing to too with the color of a Green Diamond - No "Diamond Green" have a touch of cyan metallic color and loooks same like Canivor in Vintage version - but is an Metallic Color with a little glitter in side but sure looks cool)
    But he need a darker Green or Cyan color like the old toy and as counterpart to the silver.
    Actually, Carnivor is the exact color of the vintage figure, except that I didnt use a coating of a clear metallic/metal flake on the paintjob yet as I am still waiting on that to arrive at the post. I will post images of the final Carnivor as soon as my clear metal flake arrives monday. For some reason my camera SUCKS... it over brightens all colors.
    TRUST ME!!! You will like Carnivor once the metal flake coating is on him!
    Last edited by Replikor; April 29, 2013 at 01:48pm.

i love the fuerza-t characters, and you've done a great job recreating them in the classics style.
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

Great work! I didn't think much of the Infector prototype when I first saw him long ago, but your custom has totally changed my mind- he looks really neat in motuc form.
    At this time, I'm not taking commissions or selling any of my customs. Sorry everyone, I'm just a tease.

UPDATE/BUMP!

I just finished the final metallic paint application for Carnivor.

Image will be updated on the first post.

Heroic Warrior
    these are are amazing, I mean the heroes are amazing as well but these are extra amazing.

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    Holy crap dude. So much awsomeness!! You made interesting choices for infector and he pops.

Congratulations on having such a great collection of fuerza-t's. Have you thought about doing card back variants?
    Bad times don't last forever but bad guys do ~ Razor Ramone

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Parker View Post
    Holy crap dude. So much awsomeness!! You made interesting choices for infector and he pops.
    Ya, I kind of had ot play from the hip when updating the bootlegs as some were still {VERY] early into the prototype stages, some even still having "fresh out of molds" flashing attached to the figure an some with no paints applyed.
    So with Infector not even having an official name, I decided to work from the idea that an the fans having given him the title of Infector...
    With that first step, I kind of immediately got the idea he had been imprisioned to protect otehrs by the heroes, as maybe he spreads disease an rot to anything he touches with that bright green mutated right arm of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Parker View Post
    Congratulations on having such a great collection of fuerza-t's. Have you thought about doing card back variants?
    Already ahead of ya bud. I just did a commission job for a guy of a custom Fuerza-T: Felinor with a much more vintage painjob, and using the Vintage looking Merman head, and the Grizzlor hands this time. Here is how that one turned out to look in the end...

These are awesome - especially Felinor! He's all kinds of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    These are awesome - especially Felinor! He's all kinds of cool.
    Ya, Felinor was a cool one. I only did two of him since I wanted an update and also a vintage accurate figure.