Thread: Check in here if you ordered a mini-sub on 4/15

Heroic Warrior

Check in here if you ordered a mini-sub on 4/15

Ordered a Black Freighter sub.

Ordered a Club Eternia Mini-Sub. My second sub ever!

Got the Club Eternia. Just discovered the line in December and it's great to no longer have to scramble for DOS from here on out.

Ordered the Club Eternia Lite today.

I also ordered the Club Eternia Lite

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    Ordered the Club Eternia Lite today.
    Why the sad face?

Actually, I was thinking about it, I wanted to get it because I was a little scared by the (non)availability of Fang Man. I put it in the cart and then, on the next screen I saw $113! And I just couldn't do it. While I generally like NA and am looking forward to NA He-Man, Karatti is the last NA figure I want. And the FFM I don't really need at all. I was almost there, but $113 was like a cold shower that brought me back to reality.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Why the sad face?

Actually, I was thinking about it, I wanted to get it because I was a little scared by the (non)availability of Fang Man. I put it in the cart and then, on the next screen I saw $113! And I just couldn't do it. While I generally like NA and am looking forward to NA He-Man, Karatti is the last NA figure I want. And the FFM I don't really need at all. I was almost there, but $113 was like a cold shower that brought me back to reality.
    Same here, thought about it, but still too much stuff I don't want...

I got the Filmation Sub.

Heroic Warrior
    Got both the Club Eternia and Filmation sub-lites - at least I think I did...
    It seemed to go through OK, i got a confirmation screen and e-mail and was charged, or semi-charged or whatever it is, reserved payment, for Karatti (that's going on ebay), The Fighting Foe Man and 'initial figure' and Club Eternia and Filmation were both listed as their own item on the form but this hasn't been reflected on the 'my subscriptions' page, I'm guessing this is just the site being a bit rubbish (it does seem to be rather rubbish) but I'm still feeling a bit paranoid.
    I'm probably the only person not phased by the price so far - I get these so cheap thanks to the exchange rate, even with the high postage of the first parcel thanks to the Foe Men I'm still saving £10 per figure at least.
    EDIT: also, the Filmation sub is 6 figures? I thought it was only four.

I grabbed two Club Eternia subs. I'm pumped. Not sure how the billing works though. The total came to $218, but they took less out of my account.

I signed up for one Club Eternia sub. I was already signed up for two Filmation subs. I would have done 2 CE subs, if it weren't for that $113 May bill.... I wish they would find a way to spread the costs out across all 12 months instead of hitting you all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    I signed up for one Club Eternia sub. I was already signed up for two Filmation subs. I would have done 2 CE subs, if it weren't for that $113 May bill.... I wish they would find a way to spread the costs out across all 12 months instead of hitting you all at once.
    They are usually good at spreading the costs out. Except when they release a three pack. Then that month (May this year) is $100+.
    I picked up a club eternia sub-lite. I thought about another filmation sub but decided against it.

I got a club Eternia sub yesterday morning

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Why the sad face?

SO MUCH money for a lot of stuff I really don't want. I'm only doing it to make sure I get an Octavia, Castaspella, and Mantenna right now. Thankfully, I already sold off my FFM (even though I took a hit, but whatever) and I'll be doing that for anything else I decide not to keep. Matty's scare tactics with Fang Man worked on me.
    Plus, if you look at BBTS pre-order prices for any of the three I mentioned the sub is justified I guess.

I got a DC Infinite Universe and extra Club Eternia... next month is going to be pricey
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Court Magician
    Ordered Club Eternia. I'm now subscribed to all 4 subs! My wife is going to kill me.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I didn't order a mini sub, I just got rid of my main sub.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I just ordered Sub Eternia, again. Had ordered when it was first offered and never got a conformation, so hopefully I don't end up with two of each..
    Also, why are people calling it "Sub-Lite"? Was there an incentive or bonus?
    Stay free my Misery

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DatenshiBlue View Post
    I just ordered Sub Eternia, again. Had ordered when it was first offered and never got a conformation, so hopefully I don't end up with two of each..
    Also, why are people calling it "Sub-Lite"? Was there an incentive or bonus?
    ...because you are not getting the full year of figures.

I also got my Eternia Sub - and cant wait for Mantenna

Mmmm... this offer was good for me basically because of the DC sub, since I didn't want to spend so much on figures like Mr. Mallah and some previous.
    Still, I think MOTUC sub offer was done in order to give a little push up to next's month 3-pack, which I fear it'd be quite hard to sell beyond subs
    Great trade orgers: Son of Keldor - sdilks -JeMaBo2 x3 - Kowl - Bigassbuzz (Hyveofvillany) - Queen Marlena - mikescab

My feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    So when do these subs start showing up under the account details?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by powerofGS View Post
    So when do these subs start showing up under the account details?
    I was wondering (read: worrying) about this, the 'My Subscriptions' page for me on Mattycollector doesn't list either sub, I did contact their help e-mail but I didn't quite understand the reply it said "We show that your order is Preordered, and it will be shipping soon via International Post." which makes no sense as i asked for confirmation that I was in fact subscribed...does this mean yes?