Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 Horsemen original characters

4 Horsemen original characters

Who wouldn't mind getting 1 or 2 original characters a year at the cost of 1 or 2 vintage figures a year

I would love for them to do a snakeman to add to that faction or even what they would do with a Horde member.
    Maybe even start a new faction, they seem to know what fans like.

What do you think

Heroic Warrior
    Maybe as a new Sub line once the current one dies out. I for one have zero interest in more new characters until the vintage characters are finished. It's because of the new characters they already tried to shohorn into this line that we probably won't get all the vintage figs we want.

Absolutely, no interest in most of the remaining vintage figures. Give me new characters, concepts, mini comics (old and new), NA, 200X, and POP.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior
    First the remaining demanded stuff, then new stuff, please...

As appealing as this idea is, I'd prefer to have our collections finished before splintering off again. Even if it's just one or two, there are far too many characters to get to in the next couple of years to sacrifice even a single one for whimsy.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar
    No interest in new characters. Only characters already in the MOTU universe.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Absolutely, no interest in most of the remaining vintage figures. Give me new characters, concepts, mini comics (old and new), NA, 200X, and POP.
    You are in a very, very small minority there my friend.

Heroic Warrior
    I only want new characters if they are not at the expense of existing ones. I wish we could go back in time and replace Spector, SLL etc with Horsemen designs.

Heroic Warrior
    Finish ALL the vintage characters first ! The rest should only come later...

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    While I think some new characters could be cool, I'm with the majority and would rather see them get to remaining MOTU, POP and NA (Jetlag included) characters.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    I'd have to take 'em as a case-by-case basis as far as what existing characters I'd like to swap out in favor of a new 4H character.

But on paper, I'd safely say I would buy each and every new 4H character created for MOTUC, something I cannot say for the remaining existing characters.

Heroic Warrior
    It's a good idea for a sub. But everyone who's said the principle existing characters need to come first are right.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

It's one thing to pop in a character like that about once a year, to hopefully spark interest in what will come once the vintage figures are done but there is also the issue of there being concept characters, POP, NA, and other types being put into the line.

the line as a whole is at an interesting crux for the future. They need to build on what needs to be released that has or wasn't released before but hopefully build a future for the line. Sadly though attention spans for most toy lines are about ~5 years before they need to rebooted or something else anymore.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by blacksun442 View Post
    Who wouldn't mind getting 1 or 2 original characters a year at the cost of 1 or 2 vintage figures a year

I would love for them to do a snakeman to add to that faction or even what they would do with a Horde member.
    Maybe even start a new faction, they seem to know what fans like.

What do you think
    I'd love it!

There are a tonne of vintage characters which I've never seen or heard of before. If the 4 horsemen can make something cooler, why should we be slaves to what happened in 1985?

Yes please.

I'm glad they could do Draego-Man. He's amazing.

I could see them continuing to beef up the "Foe-Men" Faction with their own creations.

You know they would feel like MotU figures.

It only makes sense to allow them a few more of their own ideas into the line. They've been the champions of MotU for over 10 years. I say... Give 'em at least 10 more characters over the next few years.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I'm good with that after we get Glimmer, Angella, Sweet Bee, Entrapta, Two Bad, Tung Lashor, Squeeze, Extendar, Quakke, Flogg, Sagitar, Modulock, Horde Troopers, Mermista, Hydron, Mara, Crita, Peekablue, Flutterina, Rio Blast, Darius, Kowl, Madam Razz and Broom, Lord Masque, Sea Hawk....

Gosh that is a lot of characters, and then some. Many of them have never had an updated figure, or never been released at all.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    I'm with Baena, new characters. Grow the line, and move past nostalgia.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Absolutely not until all the remaining vintage MOTU characters (at least) are done with.

There are so many characters that already exist they could make toys of. Not just the vintage figures but characters who appeared in the cartoons and comics etc. I'd rather see them before someone totally new.

I'd love to get a new character for each faction from them.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I would love new characters. I can just imagine what they would do with a horde member.... look at Dreago Man...He is one of the best figures in all of the MOTUC line, imo.

So I say...bring the new 4H figs!!!
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I'd love to get a new character for each faction from them.
    That would be a great way to start 2015!

I would love to see more 4H characters. I am fully confident that they would be incredible designs worthy of MOTUC that would not look out of place at all.
    But not before the vintage factions are complete, or instead of. As a separate sub-line in say 2015/6, yes.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Put New Adventures and Princess of Power in front, then we can start to think about New stuff.

Although I love the 4H's designs, and I would like to see new characters added, there are just too many existing characters that need to be addressed. (This includes guys/gals that never saw action figure form in the first place...)
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

New stuff today is vintage tomorrow!
    Bring on the newbies! Draego-Man needs a heroic archenemy. Who wouldn't love that?
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!