View Poll Results: between NA Skeletor and Flogg, who would you want to see first?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • NA Skeletor !

46 44.66%
  • Flogg ! Evil mutant leader!

57 55.34%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: between NA Skeletor and Flogg, who would you want to see first?

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar

between NA Skeletor and Flogg, who would you want to see first?

Because with MOTUC sooner is always better than later right? This year is a go, next year who knows?

PS: This is mostly for the NA fans out there

I just watched the first 4 episodes of NA the other day for the first time...UGH!

Having said that, Skeletor gives great comedy to the show, but it's not Skeletor to me. Nothing about the character feels very Skeletor-ish. His look bothers me too, because he looks more like an animal than a skeleton. Flogg is a moron, but I think the 4H can make the character into an amazing figure, so I vote Flogg
    Let's get HUNGA THE HARPY before 2016!

While Flogg makes more sense in terms of new characters, I still cannot ignore the feelings of nostalgia that I have for NA Skeletor. Gotta go with him.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Gotta go with NA Skeletor- I never watched the NA cartoon, so I might not have all the facts, but He-Man's prime enemy is Skeletor, period. If Flogg was such a great leader of the Mutant horde, I figure, then how did Skeletor, recently injured and self-rebuilt, have any chance of usurping his leadership? From the mini-comics I've read, Skeletor handed Flogg his 'you're second-in-charge-now' papers pretty well...
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

I'd go with the new character in Flogg.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Crita! Oh fine...I'll play right

Seriously though, while I do want both, NA Skeletor, in the end is a variant. I would rather get Flogg first to be safe. Let's say worst case scenario happens and there is no 2015, not having Flogg on the shelf would feel like a bigger hole than Skeletor.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    My personal choice would be Lizzor next.
    But if its between Flogg & NA Skeletor I would pick Flogg.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I just watched the first 4 episodes of NA the other day for the first time...UGH!

Having said that, Skeletor gives great comedy to the show, but it's not Skeletor to me. Nothing about the character feels very Skeletor-ish. His look bothers me too, because he looks more like an animal than a skeleton. Flogg is a moron, but I think the 4H can make the character into an amazing figure, so I vote Flogg
    I had the DVDs for ages and only yesterday i was able (was willing to) watch more than 3 episodes (watched all 6 from the first DVD). I must say that i find this series and stories rather more enjoyable than the original MOTU series, which by the way i could not put myself through more than 2 episodes.

It's a shame that Flogg is so "dumb" so to speak, but i dig skeletor even though he's totally looney

I really don't need another skeletor variant. Let's see a new character! I'm not a NA fan at all, but the horsemen could do something great with Flogg
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Netossa, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Shokotti, Castle Grayskull, Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, Filmation hordak, horde trooper(s), sky high, Kevin kosse heads

Flogg. Already got a load of Skeletors so a new character is more important. Especially as he is a faction leader.

If I could choose who comes first, I would pick Flogg. However, I believe NA Skeletor will come this year and Flogg next year. I really hope we get Crita too!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post

Totally agree with this. My son and I are suffering through NA & have so far only been able to get through 3 episodes....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

If we can get both looks of skeletor from the cartoon then I want him first. If they only will give one look in the sub then save skeletor for a two pack. You need to have both looks in classics.

Also I want to buy the second volume but can't find it for a reasonable price. If anyone knows anywhere let me know.
    Feedback thread

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Formerly known as facelessone101. Now fisto power

Email facelessone@he-fans.org

Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    Also I want to buy the second volume but can't find it for a reasonable price. If anyone knows anywhere let me know.
    You're not joking; everytime I look it up my jaw drops to the ground....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I voted Flogg as he is a new character and NA Skeletor had that goofy face. If they give NA Skeletor his MOTU skull, then I'd would have voted for him. But I think they would model the MOTUC toy after the vintage version which I would not want. So, Flogg it is...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Flogg. Mainly because I know we'll get NA Skelly and getting Flogg first will mean we will get both.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I want both, but I voted Flogg because I will always want a unique character first.

If/when we get NA Skeletor...I prefer Battle Blade Skeletor, just throwing it out there.

Here's a cool pic of Discs of Doom Skeletor from the cartoon I took, though (to balance things out):

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

As much as I want NA Skeletor I want Flogg even more, and Hoove and Lizorr for that matter
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    Flogg. New character.

Flogg is very needed. Faction Leader, new character... Hopefully we'll get both on 2014... That variant slot screams NA Skeletor...
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Definitely want both, but Flogg first. And then Skelly. And Lizzor. And Quakke. And Crita. And BH. And...you get the idea.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fisto power View Post
    really? I think i got mine under 10 bucks at the time.

Heroic Warrior
    Flogg...................

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    As much as I want both, I voted for Floog first. We need more NA!
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

Look, while I appreciate how much of a bummer it could be to not get an NA Skeletor since we already have NA He-Man, you know what? It was an insult (nearly) that Flogg, the real leader of his faction, wasnt the first figure in his particular faction, like ever other leader.

Make this right. We just gotta have Flogg.