View Poll Results: Do you want Kobra Khan arms & shins for Skeletor vintage variants?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want other reptile parts from Kobra Khan for Skeletor

17 50.00%
  • No, I´m not interested

17 50.00%

Thread: Next Skekletor variant-Kobra Khan arms & shins?

Heroic Warrior

Next Skekletor variant-Kobra Khan arms & shins?

Do you want any of the last 2 vintage Skeletor variants with the normal Skeletor buck having Kobra Khan arms and shins? These parts would resemble the vinatge toy look more accurate and customers could switch some parts with the already released Skeletor figures.

Heroic Warrior
    I personally want to see a prototype skeletor variant. 10 toes feet, shin guards, skull/skin face, bring back the open left hand, etc.

They can do it with a filmation head, then as you said yo can interchange heads with the other Skeletor figures. Also It would be great with the havoc staff painted as in the cartoon

as a matter of fact, yes, I'd like this quite alot. Especially because I'd want to use the Alcala head on it, to make it more unlike the other "typical" skeletor's. I'm using the 2 Pack body currently, but that sounds pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    They can do it with a filmation head, then as you said yo can interchange heads with the other Skeletor figures. Also It would be great with the havoc staff painted as in the cartoon
    and if they used a Filmation Skeletor Head? Wonderful! What a perfect way to allow people to build their "Perfect" skeletor. Worked with the two She-Ras.
    Last edited by baronterror; February 28, 2012 at 12:41am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Not interested in Kobra Khan parts. 200x human feet & extras would be cool or Filmation Skeletor features.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Nope. Not interested.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

If only Dragon Blaster Skeletor would be released....oop....looks like he got the shins and forearms....

Why do people keep doing this? I want new polls....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I'd like to see the vintage style evil warrior feet too with the one nail sticking out the front and one either side. That seems to be the only vintage part not used at all in classics yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I'd like to see the vintage style evil warrior feet too with the one nail sticking out the front and one either side. That seems to be the only vintage part not used at all in classics yet.
    Duck feet! That would be interesting for sure.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread