Thread: does any one use DCUC figures in their MOTUC collection? I don;t mean parts swaps

does any one use DCUC figures in their MOTUC collection? I don;t mean parts swaps

I recently got a DCUC Despero BAF becasue I just loved the look of him anf he looks perfect next to the NA baddies .

it got me thinking is there other DCUC characters out there that just fit well ? I know the basic heroes looked a little off from looking at those crossover 2 packs because how buff the motuc were compared to them. heck He-man looked more buff then sups lol anyone else have recommendations ?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    YES! In the early days of the line 2008-mid 2010 I did display some of my DCUC figures with the MOTUC ones - Despro, Kalibak, Gorilla Grodd, Giganta, Chemo - basically most of the C&C figures as they were bulkier. I've since run out of room, so most of my DC collection is in storage - the big figures mostly.

I have got the DC Direct New 52 Parademon which is huge - I sometimes display that with the Snakemen.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    YES! In the early days of the line 2008-mid 2010 I did display some of my DCUC figures with the MOTUC ones - Despro, Kalibak, Gorilla Grodd, Giganta, Chemo - basically most of the C&C figures as they were bulkier. I've since run out of room, so most of my DC collection is in storage - the big figures mostly.

I have got the DC Direct New 52 Parademon which is huge - I sometimes display that with the Snakemen.
    whats a C&C figure ? you mean like the BAF ones ?

I recently got Giganta and thought she looked cool with my MOTUC display:

I also have the BAF Darkseid coming in this week...I wonder how he'll look standing next to Horde Prime!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

is that the amazing looking 12" darkseid !! that one looks quite BA !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I recently got Giganta and thought she looked cool with my MOTUC display:

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/1619/giganta01.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img716/8950/giganta02.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img829/6623/giganta03.jpg

I also have the BAF Darkseid coming in this week...I wonder how he'll look standing next to Horde Prime!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tycondrius View Post
    whats a C&C figure ? you mean like the BAF ones ?
    Yes, Collect & Connect
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    No - I don't collect them - but I have a few Undertaker figures for army building which works quite well.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    No - I don't collect them - but I have a few Undertaker figures for army building which works quite well.
    I have Magog standing next to Skelertor on his throne.

Yep The Warlord is with my Preternia masters
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I do have a few actually. I have a shelf for Horde Prime (I plan on putting the FFM with him) and have the DCU red Parademon, Robot Mantis and Kalibak displayed up there. Since Horde Prime has a bit of a Kirby influence they work well. I also have the new 52 Parademon up there as well
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I have Apache Chief standing in with my MOTUC. Also I have all the Metal Men and they are on the same shelf, but that's mostly due to needing a spot to put them. Those are really the only DCU stuff I have so Apache Chief got put in with them because he really doesn't have anywhere else to go. And he does fit in ok.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

I haven't counted but I think I have more DCUC figures than MOTUC. But I don't mix them.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Widget
    Clayface and Apache Chief work great. and the from the picks up above Giganta looks pretty good. Tytus needs a GF !

Snappy Threader
    Ares and Lobo look great with MOTUC as do most of the build figures. Kamandi fits well as a younger character....Parademons work well as impish armies.

I wanted to get that lobo but he;s a SDCC exclisive and pretty pricey
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Ares and Lobo look great with MOTUC as do most of the build figures. Kamandi fits well as a younger character....Parademons work well as impish armies.

Heroic Warrior
    The last two times I was at Wal-Mart, I carried the new DKR Batman around the store but ultimately put him down.

Batman doesn't need to be in Eternia...

I have a huge DCD collection and just got into MOTUC in December, so yeah I have a few sprinkled in. When I get my 2 Castle Grayskull for Christmas I plan on have a LOT of DC characters in them too!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    The last two times I was at Wal-Mart, I carried the new DKR Batman around the store but ultimately put him down.

Batman doesn't need to be in Eternia...
    I've only found one and I snapped that up like a snap trap catching a mouse. I want to track down some more of them for custom projects. I love the look. I can appreciate people not wanting to mix lines, my son mixes Avengers with DCUC all the time and for whatever stupid reason it bugs me. But to be completely hypocritical to that, I love the way the MOTUC-like Batman fits in with MOTUC.