Thread: Looking for large lot 2012/2013 figs

Court Magician

Looking for large lot 2012/2013 figs

I've missed a lot this year and need to complete my collection. I'd like to purchase the figures in one large lot. I need

Ram Man
    Meckaneck
    Frosta
    Temple of Darkness Sorceress
    Rattlor
    Snake Face
    Jitsu
    Horde Prime

I collect figures loose but do like to have card backs. Please pm me if you have these figures and would like to sell them all at once. All payment will be through PayPal

Hey I'm from NOLA too. Theres a comic shop in slidell, magic comics that sometimes gets motu consignment items. You won't find a big lot like you're looking for, but they may have a couple. Items are usually around $30 each. But again its consignment, so they don't always carry it, and its never listed on their website.

I am shipping out our previous deal tomorrow, but if you need Snake Face I have one on the way. Also have Karatti & The Fighting Foe Men on the way in May if you need those & want to make it another package deal.

Court Magician
    Hey Man - I know exactly the shop you're talking about. I actually got Castle Greyskullman, Cy-Chop and Fearless Photog there. Unfortunately I'm in podunk Kentucky until May 15th and there's no place that sells MOTUC here. Thanks for the info though. Are there any kinds of MOTU social groups like the ones I see meet up In other cities in NOLA ?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the awesome transaction Jonathan. I may need the Snake Face, not sure yet, but I will get back to you on that. I'm very interested in the Fighting Foe Men in May for sure though,let me know when they arrive and I will take them off your hands.

Honestly no idea about any social groups.

Also More Fun comics on oak street gets them every now and then. I cleaned them out recently, got cychop, photog, and draegoman. They have a vintage grayskull shell right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just went to the Slidell shop. All they have is swift wind and sy-klone