Thread: Help Hasbro create a Transformer.

Help Hasbro create a Transformer.

The 30th anniversary of the Transformers brand is coming closer, and Hasbro is starting off with a series of polls and fan votes which will create an all-new Transformer to be included in a future toy assortment.

Kind of a fun spin on a "create-a-character" type of contest. If you're interested keep checking in, new polls and votes will constantly appear.

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/e...T-BOT-POLL.cfm

How about bringing back the "old school" combiners instead? Menasor, Bruticus, Defensor,Computron, etc?
    My post count just got bigger.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    We need a SCHOOL BUS Autobot! Make him a total bad-ass...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Ok, if they are looking for something completely original, but still want to celebrate 30 years of Transformers, why not create two kick arse transformers that transform into each of the Autobot or Decepticon symbols!?!?!
    Look at how great CastleGreySkull-Man looks in the MOTUC line. Hasbro can only dream of something as awesome and iconic as this to celebrate their toy brand reaching 30 years.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I'm thinking something along the lines of how about making the ships that brought the Autobots and Decepticons to Earth millions of years ago (the Ark and the Nemesis) into being long dormant Transformers themselves. I think those would be some pretty cool Transformers.

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!