Thread: FS/FT Filmation Evil Seed

Heroic Warrior

FS/FT Filmation Evil Seed

Hello. Looking to sell or trade my Filmation Evil Seed. Asking cost + shipping to zip code. I will PM the individual when it comes in and that will be the time for payment. I will ship internationally but the buyer must contact me first to get a quote.
    I am also looking for King He-Man (w/ or w/o minicomic) and Light Hope and am willing to trade Filmation Evil Seed for one of those figures. Please keep in mind I have a full time job that doesn't allow me to use the Internet on my PC so it may take 1-2 days to get back to you depending on how long I have to be at the office that day (Over-time can be brutal). First come, first served.

Should you wish for references, my eBay handle is jeditransfan77, and I also have references on the ToyNewsI boards. Just search my handle and you should see it come up in my signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Pending. Thank you all who have shown interest. If I did not get back to you, it's because this was first come first-serve and I had a lot of interest. If the deal falls through, I have kept your messages and will contact you if you are still interested.

The Woodlands,Tx
    Has this been sold? I sent a PM, but have not heard back...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti