Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics Karatti Video Review by Pixel Dan

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar

MOTU Classics Karatti Video Review by Pixel Dan

Hey guys!

Karatti review is live! Enjoy!

For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    The figure has a new crotch piece. You forgot to mention that.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Robot Knights 2) Stridor 3) Night Stalker 4) Tung Lashor 5) Squeeeze 6) Lizard Man 7) Roton 8) Multi-Bot 9) Ninjor 10) Dragstor 11) Saurod 12) Blast-Attak 13) Karg 14) Gwildor 15) Lodar 16) Mask of Power Demons 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man

Another great review PD. I really can't wait to get this guy, more space mutants is always a good thing. Maybe I'll have him square off against the new NECA Jungle Predator I just bought and see how it looks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I was initially luke warm on him, but I blame that on the bio. LOL. The figure looks great and I'm excited to get him. I think the colors are a huge improvement, makes him stand out more and looks way less generic than the original. I'm also glad to be getting more space mutants!!!!

Great review!
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

Thanks for the review Dan.

Karatti will be another figure that I'll have to wait until I have him before I decide if I'll keep him or not. But things are not looking good for him so far.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Thanks for the review as always I never had this guy as a child, but DO really look forward to having him in my collection! The 4 Horsemen did an outstanding job updating him from his vintage counterpart in my opinion!!

Looks good, i hope we get more mutants soon.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Hey, Dan, do you have the FFM yet?

Heroic Warrior
    I seriously can't wait for him! Awesome review as always. One thing I would have liked to have seen is a comparison with Demo Man and Whiplash.

More... GIMME MORE NEW ADVENTURES!!
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Love him. I actually like that they amped up the colors.. it makes him feel more like a MOTU character

Very excited for more NA!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Great looking figure. I really hope we see more New Adventures figures like this in the near future!
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Thanks for your awesome review Dan !

Well, I am not a fan of Karatti, but I would have probably bought him............ But those overly used, so "boring" Trap Jaw arms & legs killed my interest !! I LOVE NA figures, but I guess Karatti won't be part of it !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

The laser axe is cool. Figure is very Predator looking. Good review Dan, although I'm gladly trading Karatti off to a home where he'll be better appreciated. Looking forward to seeing your FFM review!

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    been waiting for this!! Gonna save it for lunch time

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He looks cool!! I really like the bright green colour the 4HM went for his skin. The original figure has the sickly off green colour and the cartoon one had a turquoise skin colour, so I think this figure has the best tone. Also really liking the weapons.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

I really hope we get all the NA characters, or at least all the Mutants. They are some of my favourite figures in classics. Karatti looks fantastic.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Very excited about this figure. Love the colors and overall look. Can't wait to add him to the NA ranks.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Good review, Dan but your solid black shirt on black background gave you a bit of floating head and arms syndrome. I'm looking forward to this figure much more now.

I'm also convinced this character is even more sinister than I previously thought as the head sculpt now gives me the impression that he is wearing a mask made of another creature's face-skin ala Leatherface! The droopy features and deep set eyes are creepy.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Good to see, that Mattel produced him again without flaws. Figures, that are well manufactured, are good for 2014. end of 2012 and now 2013 seems go be good for QC.

Great review! Can't say I super excited about him but I do think he will look great with the other space mutants
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    I hated He-Man New Adventures as a kid, but all the NA figures so far in this line have been stellar. Thanks for the video Pixel Dan, and thanks for the great figure Mattel!

Love the bright colours and that armour piece may be the best in the line. All those scratches and shell holes are pretty impressive.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Man, I am really stoked to get this guy! This review heightens that desire even more!

Looks great, but kinda wish he had a holster for the sword. We finally have a use for the gold/black 200X Whiplash weapon that came in one of the weapon packs though. It matches this guy well, and he joins the few characters with the more open hand for wider weapons.