Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who are the most requested figures that we cant have (yet)

Heroic Warrior
    If they don't make the shark and the mummy, I will kick and scream.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    What about if we use Christine as an influence on Dragstor?
    Yes! That's perfect. Maybe a bit of a stretch, but it works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I see Modulok more as a Frankenstein type character, made out of many body parts.
    You could go that way too, sure! I think Cy-Chop fits that bill a little better now though, IMO.

Maybe this makes the Fighting Foe Men pod people from Body Snatchers. They look normal, but watch out. Hm, that's a retcon.

Heroic Warrior
    I´ll take the white Shark Horde guy, bad a§§ design, looks like Battle Beasts on steroids.

Honestly, there is not much stuff from german sources, the audio plays mostly didn`t gave detailed informations about certain characters.
    I think Anti-He-Man would be the ideal figure, the Anti-Eternia episode was creepy like hell and he was described well. But Mattel should give him unique sculpted details like new head, only a black/red repaint would be an epic fail imo.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    first off I really want Karg & the black armored skeletor troopers.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    2012 contest entries.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I also wonder if they have the rights to the stories and characters from the '85-'89 syndicated newspaper comic strip.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I also wonder if they have the rights to the stories and characters from the '85-'89 syndicated newspaper comic strip.
    I'd love to read these. I haven't seen them and I'd like to get familiar with the stories and new characters from them.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I see Modulok more as a Frankenstein type character, made out of many body parts.
    Actually Dragstor is the one that reminds me the most of Frankenstein's monster. Modulok himself is more like Dr. Frankenstein in his function as scientist. Or one could say that the dark wizard Dracul.... ehm... Hordak ^^ is also Dr. Frankenstein while Modulöok is his version of Igor...
    Last edited by Dragonblaster; April 21, 2013 at 11:57pm.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Karg. Most wanted that we cant have at this time.

Might Bite!? OMG Want want want!

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by IrrepressibleDH View Post
    If they don't make the shark and the mummy, I will kick and scream.
    Heh, my feelings exactly. I'd like those two and from what others have mentoined, I'd like Acrobad. Karg I could take or leave (as with all the movie stuff) but I'd be happy for those that want him.

My top picks, however, would be the BOOTLEGS! All the Fuerza-T figures (instant parts re-use, just write up the bios!) and Camo Khan!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

Karg, the Horde Mummy and Lubic are my top three for sure.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Snappy Threader
    I am not familiar with these stories (or the German Audio Plays you mentioned earlier). Are there unique characters in these stories? Is there any art for the audio plays? I would love to read and listen to these, I have just never had the opportunity to see any of them.

I would love to ask Scott if he can provide a listing of either what they have rights for, or what they don't have rights for (just for fun threads like this). It would just be fun to know.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I am not familiar with these stories (or the German Audio Plays you mentioned earlier). Are there unique characters in these stories?
    The most famous one from the German audio plays is Anti He-Man (black He-Man with red hair). There are also characters like Satma (a wizard resembling Skeletor), Goras (Adam's cousin), Reigam (an evil wizard who allies himself with Skeletor - http://he-man.org/encyclopedia/viewo...tid=3022&cat=1), Ofta (a creepy gnomish being who grows to large size).

The comic-strips also featured unique characters and many interesting storylines. Two characters I'm aware of are Duke Tiberon (a snobbish member of the Royal Court) and Miranda (a female scientist from the neighboring town of Rondale and love interest for Man-At-Arms!)

I really don't expect figures of any of the characters I mentioned above, except maybe Anti He-Man, BUT it would be neat to see references to these unique characters and story ideas in some of the bios or mini-comics.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I cannot remember where I saw it but I recall a mummy-esque Snake-man concept picture somewhere that I have always thought looked amazing.

I would buy Karg, but I dunno... he always looked a bit goofy to me rather than scary and he kinda reminds me of Rick Flair.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    I would vote for Karg too... AND for Might-Bite !
    YES!!!! These two get my vote, all the way.
    Does Galactus fart?

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    -Karg!!!
    -He-Dolph
    -Skele-Frank

And, of course:
    -Lubic!!!!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Snappy Threader
    The most famous one from the German audio plays is Anti He-Man (black He-Man with red hair). There are also characters like Satma (a wizard resembling Skeletor), Goras (Adam's cousin), Reigam (an evil wizard who allies himself with Skeletor - http://he-man.org/encyclopedia/viewo...tid=3022&cat=1), Ofta (a creepy gnomish being who grows to large size).

The comic-strips also featured unique characters and many interesting storylines. Two characters I'm aware of are Duke Tiberon (a snobbish member of the Royal Court) and Miranda (a female scientist from the neighboring town of Rondale and love interest for Man-At-Arms!)

I really don't expect figures of any of the characters I mentioned above, except maybe Anti He-Man, BUT it would be neat to see references to these unique characters and story ideas in some of the bios or mini-comics.
    Thank you so much. Now I need to track some of these down and start reading and listening. I love the obscure stuff....

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    My top picks, however, would be the BOOTLEGS! All the Fuerza-T figures (instant parts re-use, just write up the bios!)
    Yeah, this is exactly what I thought too. I know there are plenty of people here who couldn't care less about them, but I'd love to at least get an official Platino.

And I'd like a Karg. To be honest, I never saw the movie as a kid, and even now can't work up any interest in doing so, but just that character existing, and appearing in some of the other media, seems like a big gap in the MOTUC possibilities for me.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm going to go with Karg as well, followed by a Langella Skeletor! Karg would be amazing, though. Another "first" in a line full of them.

Top 3 are on the the first post

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    2012 contest entries.
    This--^!!! I even want that Tommy Gun carrying gangster character who got the boot because the submitter supposedly cheated and he got disqualified.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

KARG is the only non available character I want. With soooooo many available characters having made appearances in various media, I am in no rush to get to characters like Mite-Bite. Although he is an awesome design. And I'd have no problem with the concept witch for Penny's sake.

And I have been under the impression that they can do any of the international comics. As for the German audio plays, the only one I'd like to see is Anti He-Man. With no illustrations to go along with them, he is the only character's design that everyone can agree on since it was described. And as for not having the rights, Mattel could easily get around that by calling him something like Negative He-Man.

After Flying Fists, Snake-Armor and Slime-Pit He-Man, Anti He-Man is my most wanted variant. But I guess he's more like a Faker, right?
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, CAMO KHAN, LODAR, EVIL ROBOT, ROTAR, TWISTOID

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Definitely Fuerza-T, they could have their own mini sub. That would just be amazing
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    My Top Five:

1. Silver Knight - From an abandoned 1982 He-Man episode of the same name. She is the strongest woman on Eternia and challenges He-Man to a fight! Go girl, go!
    2. Empress - She’s a great looking fan concept figure!
    3. Blade - You can’t have enough swordsmen.
    4. Might Bite - It’s a Horde shark! Nuff said.
    5. Horde Mummy – Mumm-Ra better watch out!
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller