Thread: Ursor

Ursor

Ursor

Nice, crisp paintjob from what I can tell.

I'm a little split on the custom itself, though. I like the general idea of another "beastman". Does "Ursor" mean to imply a bear? If so, Grizzlor was the best choice, I'd say. He could do with a more "furry" torso, though - if you can find a cheap Carnivus, I would try him out, the colours match quite well.

While I do like the paintjob on the jetpack, I don't see it as a fitting "wardrobe" for a bear-based character... I would imagine something like the Dragon Blaster armour with a chain on both cuffs would fit the idea.

I also find the He-Man-do a little out of place. To be fair though, I can't think of a more suitable headdress from the top of my head. Maybe try something with a hood? Dittztroyer, perhaps? Would also fill the "blue"-requirement.

Please don't take this as being overly critical, I just think there is even more in that nice basic idea that you could get out of it.

I still just can't get my head around how absurdly CRISP that paintjob appears, though. All the more since it's yellow! Kudos for that! Did you use acrylics and a brush or what else did you use? I really need to know!
    Every thread about every MotUC-reveal, ever...

The Sword of Spector - forged in the scorching flames of nerdrage and tempered by the woeful tears of the butthurt

I use acrylic paint and brushes.

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar
    Great one! Really cool and original. Kind of creepy too.
    Bugul Noz: The Glorious Hunter
    "So why Oo-Lar? The answer is simple. We really couldn't afford to put boots on He-Man, or sculpt exciting new bracers or armor components. We're just too broke. In a first for any figure- bare feet."

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    That is friggin creepy looking. I love it!
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."