Thread: MOTUC Entrapta!

Threaded View

MOTUC Entrapta!

There has been a lot of talk about how Entrapta should appear in MOTUC on Facebook over the past few days. Fans seem really split over which source should be the main design influance used by the 4H for her inclusuion in classics; the vintage toy, Filmation or the Style Guide images.

I decided to have a crack at making her myself! As you can probably tell I'm a big fan of the vintage toy design details like her two tone skirt, fully two toned hair, her unique texturised belt design, her texturised collar and head band and the gem, but I also like the smooth boots and gloves of the style guide...finally I wanted the red horde bat on her chest....I always felt she needed the horde logo, but hopefully it will be removable when she is is finally made in classics, so vintage toy fans can display her that way as well.

I hope you like her. I will probably put some gold and purple accents on her sheild & paint the rest of her belt gold as well.

Last edited by Angel-T; April 20, 2013 at 06:56pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!