Thread: Las Vegas, New york and Toronoto toy shopping

Las Vegas, New york and Toronoto toy shopping

g'day, going to states and canada in August to place mentioned above, any of you have advice for stores for a fellow toy collector to check out???

what are the geeky must dos?

New York: You can check out Forbidden Planet near Union Square and Midtown Comics. Also you should check out Toy Tokyo down in the Lower East Side along 2nd Ave. And if you're looking for Anime based products going into China Town down by Canal Street there are tons of stores!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

when will you be in Toronto? fanexpo (our big comic con) is at the end of August. there is silver snail downtown Toronto, planet x on queen st, paradise comics on yonge and lawrence. Comic Warehouse in Brampton, not to mention flea markets.in hamilton south west of toronto) there were some good vintage toy shops Kool Stuff toys and bounty hunter collectibles.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Ha! I'm actually sitting at the airport in Vegas on my way to NY and Toronto. I definitely plan on hitting up Toy Tokyo while I'm there.
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)