Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBA PlayOffs

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I have to say, I didn't think the Bulls (especially without Derrick Rose) would be beating the Heat in Game 1 in Miami. Wow!
    QFT. It certainly seems like they're going to give Miami a competitive series.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I have to say, I didn't think the Bulls (especially without Derrick Rose) would be beating the Heat in Game 1 in Miami. Wow!
    Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    QFT. It certainly seems like they're going to give Miami a competitive series.
    ....and then the Heat put a whoopin' on the Bulls in Game 2.

Also, I like to see the Warriors giving the Spurs a hard fight.

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

I'm hoping for Spurs/Knicks. I loathe the Heat, although I like Lebron and the Birdman.
    My post count just got bigger.

Looking forward to the games tonight, especially the Spurs vs Warriors. That series has been very close and competitive.

MOST WANTED:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, NA Prince Adam, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Illumina, Crita, Dylamug, 200X Prince Adam, Songster, Filmation Evil Seed & Marzo, Stridor, Night Stalker, & Snake Mountain.

*My iTrader Feedback

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    the bulls playing the heat this well, its crazy. and doing it with a 6... 6 man rotation against the "best" team in the league. Thibbs is such a good coach.

The Memphis Grizzlies are playing like a beast. Up 3-1 and ready to close out the OKC Thunder. WOW!

MOST WANTED:

*My iTrader Feedback

Alright... Spurs vs Heat...

Game 1 and 2 in Miami
    Game 3, 4 and 5 in San Antonio
    Game 6 and 7 in Miami

I'm picking San Antonio in 6. I think they'll split the 2 games in Miami, then win 2 of 3 at home, then win game 6 in Miami to end the series. I just think D-Wade and Bosh are too hurt to help LeBron enough to get by the Spurs.

WHO YA GOT?!?

I think the Heat will win in 7.

MOST WANTED:

*My iTrader Feedback