Thread: Uuummmmm....been a while guys and gals....

Uuummmmm....been a while guys and gals....

Hey all,

In case you did see on the main page, I got featured as the artist of the week, even though I haven't posted in bloody forever. Here's the post:

This week's exciting new fan art comes from He-Man.Org member Bulun!

"...Last year, in the exclusive He-Man.Org interview with Nathan Bitner (creator of Fearless Photog), Nathan mentioned that he had submitted more than one character design to the contest, and that his favourite character was one he called "Cloud Chaser". He said that the character was a more traditional Masters of the Universe action figure, who was loosely inspired by Thor. Cloud Chaser was an evil warrior who held a lightning-bolt shaped sword, and had the ability to control the weather. This artwork is based on Nathan Bitner's original character design, as described in the interview."

You can see more of Bulun's fantastic artwork HERE!

Cloud Chaser 72.jpg
    Currently taking commissions, info is available on my website listed below.

Portfolio website: http://www.joshginter.org

Trader Review: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ighlight=bulun

Quote Originally Posted by Bulun View Post
    Hey all,

In case you did see on the main page, I got featured as the artist of the week, even though I haven't posted in bloody forever. Here's the post:

This week's exciting new fan art comes from He-Man.Org member Bulun!

"...Last year, in the exclusive He-Man.Org interview with Nathan Bitner (creator of Fearless Photog), Nathan mentioned that he had submitted more than one character design to the contest, and that his favourite character was one he called "Cloud Chaser". He said that the character was a more traditional Masters of the Universe action figure, who was loosely inspired by Thor. Cloud Chaser was an evil warrior who held a lightning-bolt shaped sword, and had the ability to control the weather. This artwork is based on Nathan Bitner's original character design, as described in the interview."

You can see more of Bulun's fantastic artwork HERE!

Cloud Chaser 72.jpg

An evil character? I donīt see that in him. Maybe itīs the blue colored armor and his horns could look more frightening... but these are only my thoughts.

The picture is nice, love the clouds!

And welcome back
    Last edited by Niki; April 22, 2013 at 12:36pm.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra(red Prototype) *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Lizard-Man *Zilora *Granita *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Tung Lashor

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    An evil character? I donīt see that in him. Maybe itīs the blue colored armor and his horns could look more frightening... bu these are only my thoughts.

The picture is nice, love the clouds!

And welcome back
    Well, Fisto started out as an "evil warrior" too in Filmation. Warriors sometimes switch sides

Last edited by Captain Atkin; April 26, 2013 at 01:48am.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another." --- Man-At-Arms

www.hemanworld.com

Thanks Nikki. Maybe ol' Cloud Chaser likes them bright colors....hmmmm hmmmm...
    Currently taking commissions, info is available on my website listed below.

Portfolio website: http://www.joshginter.org

Trader Review: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ighlight=bulun

He looks mean to me . Nice work Bulun.