Thread: Need help with Snake Mountain Rescue game!

Need help with Snake Mountain Rescue game!

hey gang...
    i recently finally got the snake mountain rescue game, which had everything except the instructions! now i know there are a few of you here that have this, and have the instructions, so i'm hoping someone can help me out!
    ideally, i'd love it if someone could scan their copy of the instructions and email it to me: kevinw24@sbcglobal.net
    otherwise, anyone have an extra copy they don't need they could mail? or, possibly (if they're really short?) type out all the text and send it to me?
    hopefully somebody can help, and i thank you all in advance!
    -kevin

nobody?
    really? please... anyone who has this, please lob me some kind of bone!

thanks, kevin
    Last edited by kevin; September 4, 2009 at 02:54pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Snake Mountain Rescue Game

does ANYONE here have this game, and if so, could you please tell me how to play it? lol. i posted awhile back asking if anyone had the instruction sheet that they could scan, or even copy and mail me, or even just type out what it says, but surprisingly got NO replies. so, i'm trying again, as i just need to know how the game is supposed to be played, so i can play with the kids.
    thanks so much for any help anyone can offer.
    -kevin

I'd be interested in that, too... I vaguely remember this game. Do you have pics of the game?
    Live in the Connecticut/SW Massachusetts area? Need a tutor for you or your kids? PM me!

The name is Bond.... James Bond.

Of course... I have the other two games... Battle of Eternia and something else. Sorry, I'm no help!
    Last edited by boggs32; October 1, 2009 at 09:27pm.
    Auto-reply: out of the office until further notice, please shoot me an e-mail below or wait for a long time to hear back... happy MOTUCing

E-mail me:
    boggs32@marshall.edu

Thanks Guys! (my Positives in TR):
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...threadid=62577

Snake Mountain rescue game Instructions

Hey I recently got the snake mountain rescue game, which had everything except the instructions! I am hoping someone here may have a pdf copy they could share with me. My 7 year old and I are waiting to play. Message me here and I will send an email address to send the pdf please.

John

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar
    Sounds like awesomeness.

..the game Masters Quest I made has 10 stages and 14 pages of rules and story and a map of Eternia.