View Poll Results: Which breakdown would you have given the sub if you were the brand manager?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • All 6 slots should be MOTU!

3 3.26%
  • 5 MOTU and 1 POP.

11 11.96%
  • 4 MOTU and 2 POP.

29 31.52%
  • Right down the middle. They should each have 3 slots!

47 51.09%
  • 4 POP and 2 MOTU.

2 2.17%
  • 5 POP and 1 MOTU.

0 0%
  • All 6 slots should be POP!

0 0%

Thread: What do you think the ratio of the Filmation Subscription should have been?

Hybrid View

What do you think the ratio of the Filmation Subscription should have been?

How many characters in the Filmation sub should have come from He-Man and how many from She-Ra? This isn't a statement about faction loyalty or which cartoon you preferred. I just want to know an honest assessment based on the number of characters wanted from both shows.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Should have been an even 3-3 for the sake of fairness (even if POP had the more interesting Filmation Original characters.) But I have a bad feeling that the Pirate sword will be for the only POP character on said sub. I don't believe we'll get 3 Filmation POP characters on the CF sub
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

The most reasonable approach would have been to do 3-3. Though some fans are more pro-MOTU or pro-POP, and would have preferred more or all of one over the other, the BALANCED thing to do would be to provide 3 characters from both to make EVERYONE happy. Many of the top Filmation POP are Horde characters anyway - Vultak, Col. Blast, Dylamug, Scorpia (though she'll be in the main sub), Inspector Darkney and Admiral Scurvy. I think MOTU fans would be won over by Horde characters, so it would be easy to split it up. Red Knight, Huntara, Gen. Sunder and Madame Razz are strong for non-Horde characters.
    Celebrate 30 Years of POP
    http://www.facebook.com/messages/103...P/288325415324
    http://mykanspeaksall.blogspot.com/2...incess-of.html

Follow Mykan Speaks All on Twitter or Facebook.

Even would be great; there are far more PoP toon characters I want than MOTU!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

I voted for an even 3-3.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I voted 5 MOTU and 1 POP. Not because I don't like POP. But in MOTU there were more one-shot characters with interesting designs. The POP consist more of main players like Sea Hawk, Scorpia & Razz who fit in better in the main line even though Sea Hawk probably is in the Filmation sub.

No matter which way you slice it, I have a stroooooong "suspicion" that the sub looks like this:
    - 5 to 1
    - 5 to 1
    - 5 to 1

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    No matter which way you slice it, I have a stroooooong "suspicion" that the sub looks like this:
    - 5 to 1
    - 5 to 1
    - 5 to 1
    That certainly seems to be the consensus among fans with everything that has been stated to this point. I myself agree that it will probably end up being 5 MOTU and 1 POP. I also have a feeling most fans would not have gone with that ratio were they in a position to choose. While I chose 3-3 because I love both shows enormously I think at least a 4-2 split would have been appropriate given the amount of episodes each show had and the amount of characters available from both.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

It should have been even.

Especially since of the three Filmation figures in the main sub (Fang Man, Octavia, and mystery figure), 2 are motu.

Huntara more than fits the "seldom seen, often demanded" thing that Scott is using.

I'm wondering how he will explain why Huntara isn't there, since she is in the top ten on every single Filmation "wanted" poll on the Org, despite her sole 1-shot appearance. She's Far more interesting a character than, say, Nepthu. Right?

Of course, this I'm Assuming Huntara will be missing. ;(
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    It should be an event split between MOTU Filmation and POP Filmation!

It was sold as "heroes AND villains" from "MOTU and POP", but it seems like we'll only be getting a single hero from POP and a mix of heroes and villains from MOTU. I would be happy to be proven wrong though!

I voted for an even 50/50 split.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Snappy Threader
    4 for MOTU: Icer, Batros, Shokoti, Strong Arm, Lizard Man
    2 for POP: Sea Hawk, Madame Razz w/Broom

Ok thats 5 and 2. I would be happy with either Strong Arm or Lizard Man.....

Heroic Warrior
    Voted for equality...

-Shokoti, Batros, Icer
    -Seahawk, Madam Razz w/Broom, Huntara

I want to say right down the middle but to be honest, I feel there are quite a few more Toon Specific characters from He Man than she ra as it stands, so it should skew that way.