Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which NA Skeletor would fans want to see in Classics?

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    There were three Skeletors in the NA line.

The third had long black hair just like Keldor which was a happy coincidence.

I want the first version, purple cape / helmet NA Skeletor because that was his intro as a toy. He was NA Skeletor for me back then.

Plus, they can kill two birds with one stone: Laser Light Skeletor is basically NA Skeletor 1.0 with a hooded head instead of a helmet.
    I agree 100%

Heroic Razor-Edged Weapon Sword-of-Grayskull's Avatar
    I would love to have all of them, as they were some of the best Skeletor designs in the entire history of MOTU. If I had to choose - as in the line was being cancelled next year - then I would go with the first version, as that was the figure I played with the most when I was little. I don't expect to have to choose, however. There's no reason why, with proper management of the line, Mattel can't get to all of them.
    "I look upon my powers as a gift, not mine alone but for anyone who needs them." (Superman: Peace on Earth)

GO FORWARD. Please support the Christopher Reeve Foundation by purchasing a set of Superman tags at www.ChristopherReeve.org

If nine hundred He-Man.Org members get eaten by Thundercats fans, but neither of them has a toyline, does it still count as a fan movement?