Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injustice - video game

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    The STAR Labs are a lot of fun. I love the quick little missions. Some are easy, some are tough, some I don't think I'll ever get done
    Ugh, tell me about it. I've got it a bit worse since I have the game for both PS3 and Wii U. There are three extra character skins that you get through the Star Lab missions. Shazam's is the easiest to get as you only need to complete all of the Shazam missions with at least one star. There's one for Lex that you have to complete all of the Star Labs missions to get, but again only with at least one star from what I understand. Then there's a skin for Flash that you get only after completing all Star Labs missions with 3 stars. So that one's going to be tough.

And I'm basically having to do this 3 times. Once on the Wii U, and twice on the PS3 for two different screen names. In addition to my main PS3/PSN screen name/account, I'm trying to unlock everything on an extra 'dummy' one that I don't care about mainly for instances where I'm hanging out with friends or something and controllers are being passed around, etc, it won't effect my stats on my main ID.

I can hold my own against the AI, but I've played a few matches online and get beat. I'm like 0-5
    I'm not much of an online competitor, but have played online a few times. I've only done one online battle on the Wii U version and one online battle for the 'dummy' PS3 ID, both of which I won, and it was mainly just to unlock the Yellow Lantern costume. On my main PS3 ID, somehow my stats show that I've won 2 matches and lost 3 out of a total of 5, even though I only recall having 4 matches total (2 of which I won, 2 of which I lost). I'm not sure where the 5th match came in.

Lobo is cool. Not a big fan of his fighting style, but his finishing supermove is great.
    For some reason I'm a little disappointed with Lobo. His moves are okay, but not great, and in many respects now that I've downloaded him, he just feels kind of out of place in the game.

I really need to find some way of getting access to the iOS game so I can unlock the extra costumes with it.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I also got the strategy guide. I've thumbed threw it, but I need to read up some more.

At first I wanted the WiiU version. Then I realized it was more like MK, so I went with the 360 because I can use the controller better. How is the WiiU game compared to the PS3?
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I also got the strategy guide. I've thumbed threw it, but I need to read up some more.

At first I wanted the WiiU version. Then I realized it was more like MK, so I went with the 360 because I can use the controller better. How is the WiiU game compared to the PS3?
    The game is pretty much the same since the Wii U pad has a roughly similar controller layout as the PS3 and Wii U.

The downside of the Wii U version is lack of DLC support. There's no DLC characters or skins (including the iOS skins). But anything that you can unlock within the game, itseld is there.

The lack of DLC support on the Wii U was the main reason I got the PS3 version initially. But I really like having the option of being able to play the game on the Wii U controller screen and not need to use a TV, so I got it as well at the last minute before the sale at TRU ended.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Off screen play >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DLC Skins for me, I love picking up the Wii U tablet and playing a few rounds in clear HD
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Honestly, the only use I see in the Wii gamepad screen is when I have to take a dump and I'm playing a game.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Honestly, the only use I see in the Wii gamepad screen is when I have to take a dump and I'm playing a game.
    I have been playing video games for over 25 years and I own every system from atari 2600 to present (even multiples of most of my systems). I have close to 8,000 total video games and hundreds of various controllers in my collection (probably way too big). Any way, with that said, I think that the WiiU gamepad is absolutely the very best video game controller ever made. It is extremely comfortable and the extra screen opens so many possibilities. The problem with the WiiU is definitely NOT the controller. It's the lack of games. I wish my 360 had a WiiU gamepad after playing black ops on my WiiU. Oh and yes, it is good for playing when taking a dump, but honestly I prefer my 3ds when on the throne! lol

I don't know if I will ever buy a Wii U because I don't think I can trust Nintendo anymore. I mean, these are the games I own on the Gamecuve:

Mario Sunshine
    Metroid Prime 1 and 2
    The Wind Waker
    Blood Omen 2
    Resident Evil REmake

These are the games I own on the Wii:

Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
    Metroid Prime 3
    Mario All-Stars
    New Mario Wii
    The Twilight Princess
    Skyward Sword
    Donkey Kong Country Returns
    Resident Evil 4

You know what games I would end up owning on the Wii U? Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Donkey Kong. Maybe one or two 3rd party games. Don't get me wrong, all of those Mario, Zelda, Metroid, and DK games are amazing (well, except Other M, that is one of the worst games ever made), but Nintendo relies way too much on nostalgia rather than coming up with something new. I want New Mario Wii U, and I still have yet to buy New Mario 2. You know why? I am sure they are amazing, but I own Mario 3, Mario World, New Mario, New Mario Wii, which are all pretty much the same game over.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I have spent way too much money on the mobile game lol. I've collected a lot of cards and power-ups.

I've noticed when fighting the AI they do attacks that I can't do. I tap tap tap for jabs, swipe for harder attacks, and swipe at the end of a combo. Am I missing a way to attack?

Also, underneath the health bar there is sometimes a symbol. Like "L" or the batsymbol.....what are those?
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Man, I am so hooked on this game. I suck at fighters, but like Mortal Kombat, I've been spending a lot of time on this one trying to get decent. Still haven't settled on a single character yet, but so far I'm really enjoying both Doomsday and Superman. Absolutely loving it so far.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Evil Master of Warcraft
    LOL I finally beat someone online! I'm now like 1-11!

Red Son DLC package available next Tuesday

LOL I finally beat someone online! I'm now like 1-11!

Red Son DLC package available next Tuesday
    Is it free?

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Is it free?
    I think it was free if you pre-ordered through Wal-Mart. It will be $.