Thread: Camelot Unchained Kickstarter.

Movie mayhem!

Camelot Unchained Kickstarter.

Hey guys just wanted to help spread the word about this amazing Kickstarter campaign. I don't know if any of you played the old Darkage of Camelot age but it was a pretty awesome MMO that the company then sat on and kinda let die even though the fans and original creators were clamoring for more.

So the original creators are trying to make an "unofficial" sequel to the game called Camelot Unchained. Please think about contributing to this awesome kickstarter campaign. And remember its not really a donation as much as a preorder of the game that gets you a ton of perks. Even donating one dollar helps though because the more people donating shows the company they are working with the demand.

The link below takes you to the campaign. I think MOTU fans in particular would have a lot of fun with this game. They are actually adding some minecraft qualities to the world too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...elot-unchained

I'm super excited about this game! I've pledged 50$. I played Daoc for a long time, it was a great experience. No other MMO has quite captured my attention like daoc did, and I played them all.

The classes and races sound kind of he-man-esque too. Should be really fun if you like pvp !

Has anyone else backed it or considering backing? Only 3 days to go, zomg.

Movie mayhem!
    It is picking up steam. At 1,735, 000ish now. 2 days to go.

If anyone here has questions about the game please feel free to ask and ill try to answer.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app