Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you all feel if one of the Filmation figures was Lou Scheimer?

He-Man.org Forum Admin TheShadow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    It would be an amazing homage to an important contributor to the motu property.
    Lou is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I am 100% for a tribute figure.

Just released 10/6/2013: EPISODE 55 of Masters Cast!
    The He-Man & She-Ra Podcast at www.masterscast.com

Not in the Filmation sub, but I'd love a tribut figure or even an extra head to pop onto someone.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    Absolutely no interest. I think his great contributions and accomplishments should be recognized in another way. I'm tired of seeing characters/figures/names that don't fit the brand!

Heroic Warrior
    We MOTU fans definitely owe Lou Scheimer a bit of thanks, but I have no interest in an action figure of him. Maybe a secondary head and I do stress secondary being right now I really wish we had an alternate white PG head.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    An alternate Lou head for some figure might be fun as an SDCC thing. Maybe he could come with Plundar or something. Just a fun accessory to put on a body of your choosing like a Palace Guard or Horde Trooper or something. Might be kind of silly, but kind of fun too.
    This makes perfect sense. Possibly even in a weapons pack that included a new Man-E-Faces insert with "faces of the industry...."

P.S. Thanks for fixing the post, I wasn't sure where to put it and whether it was too vague or not....

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I agree…it'd really be fun as well. I DID NOT want Mo-Larr, but I'd certainly want Lou Scheim–Orr!

Maybe as an exclusive or an alternate head…a Lou alt head for a Storm Trooper would be awesome!!
    YES! Lou Scheim-Orr the helmetless Horde Trooper! That would be pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    I would buy it as an out-of-sub exclusive...
    That would be cool too. Maybe even a traveling convention exclusive....

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    The "real name" of one of the characters can be Erik Gunden as a nod.
    HA! I LOVE it!!! That would rule!

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    Lou is one of the most amazing people I've ever met. I am 100% for a tribute figure.
    Totally agree! Lou is a very inspirational person. (And he was responsible for a huge portion of my childhood!) I also would support a tribute figure 100%!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    I understand why it ould be a nice nod to him, but it is not something I am hoping to get. So, no, I am not interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand why it would be a nice nod to him, but it is not something I am hoping to get. So, no, I am not interested.