Thread: whats a good price to ay for ...

whats a good price to ay for ...

Im looking for the evil three pack gift set with stinkor, webstor and whiplash. How much should I expect to pay for it and does anyone have one for sale?
    New Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage and Classics

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Heroic Warrior
    There is one on Ebay right now, but with a reserve, which I'm sure is probably super high. I'm curious about the value of those too. Ya' don't see a lot of them around.

Thanks for the heads up ... but does anyone have a ballpark figure as to what an item like this should yeild in todays market? I just saw the one you are talking about on ebay and im excited that there is one available but is that price inflated or reasonable. I can only imagine if a BA Skelly & Panthor gift set yeilds about $600 that trio might come in higher but its condition is not ideal. Starting bid is 1K, seems a bit high but does rarity and desire trump here and if it can be snagged for a grand is that the new going rate since its the only one Ive seen in over a year?
    New Collector:
    Sell Me your MOC Vintage and Classics

My Feed Back Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...61#post3202161

Gary,
    I would say for the shape it is in and price $1K is too high. I would say if you want for your collection than $750 is a fair price. If you are looking to flip these, it is not an ideal time. These have a limited market, but when someone wants one bad enough you can usually recoup for a decent price. I know another heroic three pack with Mekaneck sold in January or December for $438.99 and was in a little worse shape. I know the BA skeletor three pack graded by AFA 75 is online right now for $1K but no reserve price has been met.

Hope this helps.