Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you accept non-figures in the monthly MOTUC figure slot?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Weaver 78 View Post
    Nope.

Razz, please...
    Couldn't agree more myself!!

Any items like this have always been done outside the sub because it is appropriate to do so. With SO many important characters still waiting in the wings I wouldn't want anything taking up a monthly slot other than them!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    Would you accept non-figures in the monthly MOTUC figure slot?
    Being a non-subscriber, I wouldn't care.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Podcaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    No.

Well... only if they could fit a full sized Sky Sled (front of the Battle Ram) on a card, for no more than $22.
    I'm with Colder Soldier!

And I do agree with most of you that I'd rather have figures. What I REALLY want is figures PLUS things like Meteorbs and Tower Tools. All that stuff!
    ANGELLA! Blast Attak Buzzsaw Hordak Dragstor ELDOR! ENTRAPTA! FLUTTERINA! Flying Fists He-Man GWILDOR!
    Lazer Light He-Man Lazer Light Skeletor MERMISTA! MULTI-BOT! NINJOR! Peekablue Perfuma RIO BLAST! Rotar
    Saurod SPINNERELLA! Sssqueeze SWEET BEE! Terror Claws Skeletor TUNG LASHOR! Twistoid

I guess I'm in the minority but I would love to see vehicles etc in the sub. By now we could have the Battle Ram and maybe the Roton and other cool stuff.
    If the Wind Raider had been in the sub it wouldn't still be sitting in Matty's warehouse.
    Awesome sticker included!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    I'm okay with a quarterly slot going to a vehicle, but the sub should include 12 monthly figures.
    I agree. This might be the only way we get to see more vehicles. The accessory type models should only be considered in terms of weapon packs and situated outside the main subs.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Perhaps in 2010 when things were different but right now i just want the figures in the monthly slots. Outside of that, i'd be fussy as to what i'd buy nowadays. Def no Meteorbs but i'd be open to vehicles.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Only interested in getting as many vintage figures as possible at this point.

I would be okay with a quarterly slot going to the Battle Ram or something, but not a regular monthly figure slot going to the Stilt Stalkers or Road Ripper or something like that.
    check out my artwork at geooco.blogspot.com

Iīd buy them anyway, so I guess they would be better suited as stand-alone items.
    Maybe we can get the Megalaser in next years Weapons Pak, along with some highly fan-demanded repaints.
    Still want that Techno Powersword in bronze color, to go with my 200x King Grayskull statue.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Heroic Warrior
    No need for a vehicle in a sub, figures comes first, then everything else

Personally I'd much rather have figures vs other things in the monthly slots.
    Right or wrong, buying a sub tells Mattel you want more MOTUC figures. Not buying does tells them you don't. Don't let MOTUC end early because you might not like their marketing strategy! Plus polls show you won't regret subbing!

One of the true fan minority - happy MOTU fans!

www.marveltoys.net - the source for marvel figure information.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Weaver 78 View Post
    Nope.

Razz, please...
    No Razz thankyouverymuch.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    No vehicles in the subs please. Just figures and beasts. Mini-rigs are cool but would prefer them as add on items outside of the sub.
    Well said, I agree 100% Those Items don't belong in the sub. The subs are for figures, varients or beasts. Vehilcles and such should remain as out of sub offerings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Being a non-subscriber, I wouldn't care.
    Just curious, what are your plans should they announce the 2014 MOTUC's line is going to be Subscription only and NO day of sale at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskull's Heir View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority but I would love to see vehicles etc in the sub. By now we could have the Battle Ram and maybe the Roton and other cool stuff.
    If the Wind Raider had been in the sub it wouldn't still be sitting in Matty's warehouse.
    I'm with you on the vintage vehicles. I'd take 10 figures plus 2 vehicles for the other months. But again this won't happen. I'd love me some Battle Ram,Attack Track or Roton love.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Just curious, what are your plans should they announce the 2014 MOTUC's line is going to be Subscription only and NO day of sale at all?
    I plan on doing what I do now, pre-order the figures I want through BBTS.

Right now, BBTS is my safety net. If I fail to get a figure I want on the day they go on sale through Matty, I have the BBTS pre-order to fall back on (which is what happened with Fang Man).

But should 2014 become Subscribe Only, then I'll get my select figures through BBTS.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I would not only accept it I'd be thrilled. I'd love to see the awesome vintage vehicles in MOTUC, and would have gladly taken any of them over the Star Sisters or Foe Men three packs. Even one vehicle a year in a quarterly slot would be something.

Heroic Warrior
    With all of the figures left to do? Are you kidding me?? No way. The sub should be for figures only. Anything else should be outside the sub. The sub is the cake, everything else is just frosting.

Heroic Warrior
    Would you accept non-figures in the monthly MOTUC figure slot?
    Absolutely not !