View Poll Results: Who are your favorite mechanical men? Pick one released in Classics & one unreleased.

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roboto

44 37.93%
  • Photog

16 13.79%
  • Faker

38 32.76%
  • Twistoid

6 5.17%
  • Blast-Attak

32 27.59%
  • Dylamug

16 13.79%
  • Artilla

14 12.07%
  • Multi-Bot

24 20.69%
  • Vintage Cancelled "Evil Robot"

8 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Robot or Android

Favorite Robot or Android

I love the mechanical characters in MOTU and wish we had more of them in classics. Select your favoite figure of the three already released in classics, as well as the one from the list of yet unreleased robots/androids that you'd like to see the most.

I made this poll for the characters that are completely artificial. No cyborgs or anybody with squishy bits allowed. At first I was going to add Cy-Chop and maybe Optikk, but it's hard to pick where to draw the line for being more machine than biological life. There are tons of characters in this universe that have mechanical parts. Who's to say Cy-Chop isn't still more flesh than say Hordak, Horde Prime, Sy-Klone, etc.

Roboto & Blast attack. I almost went with Faker because I like his color scheme, but ultimately Roboto just better LOOKS the part.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Looks like I forgot to include the Horde Troopers. I like them but they tend to slip my mind since they don't have a single distinct personality as a character, mostly sword-fodder. Sorry guys, for any Horde Trooper honorable mentions just leave a comment.

On a side note, I love the Photog support!

Roboto (by far!) and Multi-Bot.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Faker, Multi Bot.

Very tough choice between the 3 released. I chose Photog because he reminds me of the Fugitoid. (I think of Jey as having had his mind transferred into his Photog Emulator robot rather than having physically merged into one entity.)

As for unreleased, while I would love to get them all in MOTUC, my vote went to Blast-Attak. I loved that toy as a kiddo and recall horrifying my grandma when I exploded him in front of her!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Faker and Evil Robot...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I voted for Roboto and Blast-Attak.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

It's funny, I always thought Faker was more well-loved than Roboto. Guess I was wrong.

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    blast attak,faker, artilla

Faker is my favorite MOTU robot by far. His classics release is solid (that most 2nd wave figures are better than him show what strong versions the 4H did for the second wave).

Grayskull robot is my second favorite. I have mixed feelings over what I have seen of the robot prototype.

Faker & Dylamug...his voice is one of the creepiest in the motu universe
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    I made this poll for the characters that are completely artificial. No cyborgs or anybody with squishy bits allowed. At first I was going to add Cy-Chop and maybe Optikk, but it's hard to pick where to draw the line for being more machine than biological life. There are tons of characters in this universe that have mechanical parts. Who's to say Cy-Chop isn't still more flesh than say Hordak, Horde Prime, Sy-Klone, etc.
    Sy-Klone is full robot with human consciousness, like Extendar which is who I would choose if on this poll.

Cy-Chop is a cyborg, like trap Jaw and Man-E-faces. Fair enough to leave them off. I like the "No squishy bits allowed" rule
    Hordak and Hordeprime are probably both more machine now then "men", but we know they have a "soul", even if it is black as pitch.

Optikk is an sentient Eyeball Driving a headless robot...[I love typing that sentence!]
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; May 1, 2013 at 11:19pm.
    "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Roboto and Horde Trooper.

I want the Evil Robot!
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    The Fearless Photog!!!
    If I was a kid he'd be my favorite too.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    Sy-Klone is full robot with human consciousness, like Extendar which is who I would choose if on this poll.

Cy-Chop is a cyborg, like trap Jaw and Man-E-faces. Fair enough to leave them off. I like the "No squishy bits allowed" rule
    Hordak and Hordeprime are probably both more machine now then "men", but we know they have a "soul", even if it is black as pitch.

Optikk is an sentient Eyeball Driving a headless robot...[I love typing that sentence!]
    I thought both Sy-Klone and Extendar were cyborgs. Sy-Klone's bio mentions him having Gar ancestors, which implies some kind of lineage. I may very well be wrong though. I don't know much about Extendar other than I loved the figure as a kid. I was under the impression he was a living person that Hordak heavily experimented on with parts similar to Mekanek's neck. If that's true, between him, Snout Spout, and Dragstor there's going to have to be some kind of support group for people horribly mutilated by Hordak

I voted for Faker, but I also want the never released "Horde Robot". I'm sure with some 4H-magic he'd be awesome!
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Snappy Threader
    Faker. I have always been a fan of Faker for whatever reason.

Man-E-faces
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Faker, hands down for me.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

How is BLAST ATTACK beating out Dylamug!?

Dylamug is wayyyy more interesting a character.

Incidentally I voted for Artilla lol... I like that character a lot.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Crystal Moonbeam & Shezar The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    How is BLAST ATTACK beating out Dylamug!?

Dylamug is wayyyy more interesting a character.

Incidentally I voted for Artilla lol... I like that character a lot.
    Blast-Attak seems to have multiple allegiances (Evil Warrior, Snakemen, etc..). He blows himself up. He's got a cool axe type weapon. Blast-Attak is afraid of nothing. And he's got a sinister look. He's a cool bad guy.

Heroic Warrior
    Photog (wha..?) and Blast-Attack.

I chose Faker and Blast-Attak. Though I really want to see Artilla.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!