Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery item shown at TF 2013

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar

Mystery item shown at TF 2013

I haven't seen this being discussed anywhere and I thought it deserved it's own thread.
    This headdress was shown at Mattel's MOTUC display yesterday:

Looks very techno and kinda spacy...

Where could it belong?
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

New Adventures?

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    I was thinking about that, but i don't recall any NA character that had such a headdress...

Maybe it's part of a NA She-Ra...
    Last edited by Dragonblaster; February 11, 2013 at 04:03am.
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Could it be from the movie?

I can't see this being for an NA variant since the 2013 sub won't have any more regular priced variants (ie the only $25 variant slot turned out to be NA He-Man, and I can't see them doing an NA She-Ra so soon afterwards.

This could be Netossa's head-dress but I don't think it looks a lot like it could be.

I'm stumped!
    MOTUC: What we need NOW:
    KARG, Eldor, Horde Troopers, NA Skeletor, Sagitar

Could be NA, i'm hoping it is

Heroic Warrior
    Netossas maskimage.jpg

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    Netossas maskimage.jpg
    I thought so too until looking at it more closely. it doesn't look like Netossas head dress.
    it may be a new mask accessory for She-Ra
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Netossa's mask
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

NA Sorceress?

Heroic Warrior
    I hope it's Netossa's mask.

BUT, if it is, then it looks very different to the original toy design since it's missing the distinctive "V" shaped design on the forehead and neck.

Whoever it belongs to, I would like to see a repaint in Netossa's colours - IF it fits a female face sculpt. That's if we're not already getting Netossa's mask in the next Weapons Pack along with her sword.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    NA Sorceress?
    thats a nice guess.
    did she really die?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    thats a nice guess.
    did she really die?
    Perhaps she became a cosmic goddess.

I'm guessing an NA She-Ra variant.

Could be hoove?!

No, i think it will be NA She-Ra
    action features for action figures!

New Adventures Teela, maybe. There's an art card with one of the NA DVD sets where she's shown with a headdress that isn't too different from this one.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

I am going to have to go with a Filmation character. Since we have three more coming before the end of the year....unless my math is off, based on the new Filmation sub they are offering.
    Anyone know if club eternia members already get the Filmation characters or if the Filmation sub is required?

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton72 View Post
    I am going to have to go with a Filmation character. Since we have three more coming before the end of the year....unless my math is off, based on the new Filmation sub they are offering.
    Anyone know if club eternia members already get the Filmation characters or if the Filmation sub is required?
    The Filmation sub is seperate, it will be on sale February 11th 9 a.m. PT through March 4th 9 a.m. PT
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

You know what? I have absolutely no idea. Did anyone who attended NYTF get a sense of how big this mask is? Is it for a male or female character?

For some reason I feel like this may be for a new character or an extra for an existing one, because in the video I thought I heard one of the 4H say that we would never guess.

Could it possibly be for LIGHT HOPE created from the 4H's imaginations? I mean, we've got Horde Prime...and now that there is a Filmation sub...
    Last edited by Tallstar; February 11, 2013 at 07:55am.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    There is another pic floating around where it shows the mask from the side - it looks too bulky for it to be for Netossa. It looks very New Adventures, so I'm guessing it may be for a NA character or even NA Teela or NA She-Ra.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

It's the Space Helmet worn by Sweet Bee in the Filmation episode "Sweet Bee's Home Coming."

NA She-Ra = Starburst She-Ra maybe? That I would like.

Door with dental plan. Jawbridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    Could it possibly be for LIGHT HOPE created from the 4H's imaginations? I mean, we've got Horde Prime...and now that there is a Filmation sub...
    THAT, would be amazing. Well, the idea is amazing. Horde Prime is pretty cool. So it's at least maybe pretty cool.

A little dark and smoky for my vision of the theme of that character (if that made sense), but you never know!
    Pop Culture Shock - Filmation Statues (top 5 most wanted): Sorceress, Skeletor, Man-E-Faces, Mer-Man and Two-Bad! AND, hurry up with Evil Lynn, her reveal is what got me started.

Maybe it was accidentally brought to Mattel and was meant for their Power Lords line. A re-imagined Shaya headdress? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OGswzZXQjzw/UHO4mJB9aqI/AAAAAAAAC5c/8gTYyjcM-y8/s1600/PA050810.JPG
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by greenstar1981 View Post
    It's the Space Helmet worn by Sweet Bee in the Filmation episode "Sweet Bee's Home Coming."
    NAH!!! It's not that, her space helmet was basically a round bucket with a welding helmet visor and antenna on top... lol