Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.99!

Dammit Duke, are you hinting at Kowl for this year?? I will be very happy if that's the case. I am so excited to think that we will be getting all these cool figures next year. I am truly going to be sad when MOTUC comes to an end. I really want all the POP, NA, and vintage MOTU to be complete before this ride is over, then I also want a ton of Filmation and a bunch of 200x as well. God they could do 20 figures a year for the next 3 years and we wouldnt get them all!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I really don't think we're going to see Entrapta in 2014. They've been establishing a pattern of releasing one female Horde member a year, and Scott has previously said that Scorpia would be coming in 2014 - my money is on her still coming in 2014. That would leave Entrapta coming in 2015, which is what my guesses are pointing to for her release.
    Scott never said Scorpia was coming in 2014. In fact, he specifically said he never said that:

http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...908#9361000908

posted March 06, 2013 07:12 AM

Scorpia still a planned lock in 2014 Scott?

MikeW
    Matty Member

posted March 05, 2013 06:30 AM
    Hi Scott,
    For almost a year now you have been telling us that If we get a 2014 line that Scorpia will be locked in for 2014. Now I'm reading you are using a roadmap again after saying your threw the roadmap out the window in order to get all the Vintage MOTU, POP & Fimation core Charactaters finished in 2014.

With you planning a new roadmap that now goes into 2015 and I don't know what your plans are, but please Don't go back on your word by possibly moving scorpia to 2015? I say this because with lower & lower sub sales you can not say for sure that there will even be a 2015 sub year even if fans make 2014 pass. You need to treat 2014 as if it might be the last sub year for MOTUC's and knock it out of the park with character selection and keep your word to us fans that Scorpia is still a planned lock for 2014 should fans make the 2014 sub happen.

I for one will be VERY upset if you move Scorpia to a proposed 2015 sub year and then 2015 doesn't happen making it impossible to get Scorpia. Scorpia is highy wanted by everyone and she is the last of Hordaks main squad now that Mantenna is coming in 2013. Fans Need Scorpis in 2014 either in Club Eternia or in another 2014 Club Filmation sub which will also need a fantastic Character selection.

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Overlord Of Evil

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

posted March 05, 2013 12:07 PM Hide Post
    Scorpia has never been announced for a specific year but we would love to get to her one day.

You know it's bad enough you get fans hopes up with these comments Scott but then you act like you never said it which is insulting to us. My father god rest his soul told me a long time ago a mans word is his bond, Say what you mean and mean what you say. So please stick to what you say scott or you lose all credability with the fan base. We are not elderly people with memery loss, you are a Brand manager who says things and then acts like it was never said.

Ok Scott You did say Scorpia was planned to get to by end of 2014 if we could get 2013 sub sold and here are your own words to prove it.

Toyguru
    Collector Supreme

posted July 24, 2012 02:46 PM
    A list figs would be all the vintage MOTU figs and the main POP, filmation and NA characters. The obvious ones (Glimmer, Angella, Mermissta, Cataspella, Flogg, Hydron, Scorpia, Shakoti, Icer, Strongarm, Lizard man, etc...) All figs we will try to get to before end of 2014 if we can get the min 2013 sold in.

Toyguru

posted March 06, 2013 12:13 PM

Again, we never said Scorpia was 100% coming in any specific year. We do want to get to her, but she is not announced at this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Why is everyone convinced we won't see Kowl this year??

Probably because there's no more slots left for him in the 2013 sub if the year ends with Geldor, a Filmation figure, and a 200x figure. Are you possibly hinting at another exclusive?
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

About more POP in 2014, I hope to see Glimmer, Angella and Madame Razz&Broom.

I like twiggets but before I want to see more Trollans

Some good answers there. I kinda expect the Wind raider pilot to be the Con Exclusive next year. I just don't see how else we will get him.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

More POP means I will have to buy 2 subs since my daughter has to have every POP figure. So if anyone that doesn't wanna sub because of more POP you can split the extra sub with me and buy all the non POP figures if you would like.

Did questions get skipped for May 15th?

Oh crap! I've been so busy that I forgot to post them. Gah! Sorry about that.

I'll do that tonight.