Thread: A castle for my son

A castle for my son

My older son kinda ruined my 2002 figures way back when but now my 3 year old loves He-Man, so now he plays with them. My Castle Grayskull was damaged pretty bad and buying online is crazy expensive for a 3 year old so I made him a huge minus the skull I'm not that good. So here are a few pics

Attachment 84457Attachment 84458Attachment 84459Attachment 84460Attachment 84461

an awesoome dude with an awesome dad!
    looks like a lot of fun! love the fold-up-action and the action features!
    Grazellka the mighty Barbarian.

See my 3d works at www.eyerock.de

Thanks, the trap door works, the draw bridge works and locks, the pic where whiplash is a piece that breaks into the castle

Snappy Threader
    Dude that is flippin amazing. Kickin cool. I love that. You say you're not that good, I say you are wrong that is so cool!!!!!!

Very, very cool!

Man, I wish my dad had made that for me. As it was, my brother and I thought the empty refrigerator box was the coolest toy ever.

For the skull you could use a skull mask. Check any costume shop that sells masks (since we're not near Halloween, you may find them even cheaper.) You should be looking for the ones that are made of harder plastic. Like Vac Metal Skull masks that are made of hard plastic. Just cut the lower half of the mask, sand it to dull any sharp edges (and remove the vac Metal if your skull had any vac Metal) attach to castle and paint.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    For the skull you could use a skull mask. Check any costume shop that sells masks (since we're not near Halloween, you may find them even cheaper.) You should be looking for the ones that are made of harder plastic. Like Vac Metal Skull masks that are made of hard plastic. Just cut the lower half of the mask, sand it to dull any sharp edges (and remove the vac Metal if your skull had any vac Metal) attach to castle and paint.
    This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing, the castle looks like it has a lot of play possibilities.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    That does sound cool. The funny thing is that I found him a 2002 Castle Grayskull for $50 new in box on ebay like 3 days before I finished, so he'll have for Christmas right when I get mine.
    My next 2 projects for him will something like snake mountain and a weapons rack for swords, ninja turtle weapons , ect

YOU are the best dad EVER!!

That's an awesome castle! It's like one of those imaginarium castles - but wayyyy better. Great work!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Great work Dad! your son will be proud of you
    I've a three years old son too, he loves Horde Troopers :O
    You've to complete it, it's really cool!
    Cheers
    Fighting the Bootleg campaign - Enjoy the Battle Klones Forces

Add BATTLE KLONES on facebook

http://www.pietrocarretta.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/3694852...7627928909160/

That looks like a fun castle Now that you've got a Grayskull coming, this could make a cool Eternian palace
    The pictures of him inside it are adorable ^^

Heroic Warrior
    that is one lucky kid.