Thread: Poor showing of MOTUC at Denver Comicon last weekend

Poor showing of MOTUC at Denver Comicon last weekend

I scoured the exhibition floor and saw one figure-Skeletor. I attended Sunday so there may have been more Friday and Saturday but I expected to see a good showing and was disappointed. Did anyone else attend? I scored Nightstalker for $3. A poor showing of MOTUC indeed.

There was a bit more than one Skeletor. I saw several booths with overpriced MOTUC still in the white mailers. The one that caught my eye was a Ram Man for $90. I was there on Sunday too.

There were several MOTU costumes. I saw two She-Ra ladies, one dejected-looking He-Man, and a kick ass non-blue Skeletor.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Yeah, I saw quite a few MOTUC figures...... most were still in the white mailers. I was on the hunt for the first three NA MOTUC figs, but no luck.

On Saturday I complemented an awesome Teela cosplayer, and saw He-Man, Skeletor, and a 6 ft. (but totally cool) Orko!

At the Lego booth there were some cool custom-made MOTU lego figures too.

Off topic: surprisingly there were many sellers who had the Play-Arts Kai figures at great prices. I snagged a Metal Gear Rising Raiden for 50 bucks. And some cool Legend of Zelda gashapon....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    At the Lego booth there were some cool custom-made MOTU lego figures too.
    I didn't see that. I would have picked them up even though I'm not a Lego collector.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    But he "scoured" the floor... and took the time to post this. Are you sure the was more than just one Skeletor?

I just returned from Heroes Con in Charlotte yesterday and there was a lot of MOTUC on the floor. I would estimate that there were 6 or 7 booths each with at least 10 figures to sell. The cheapest seemed to be Karatti at $35 and the most expensive was a loose Teela at $100. It was a good showing for MOTUC - certainly better than loose vintage He Man figures. There were only about 2 booths for them and they were all in poor condition. I did manage to also score a Nightstalker though!