View Poll Results: Want to go out alone at 1 month? Or more outputs monthly?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to go back to a single monthly output dual output with a few months.

48 55.17%
  • No, I want to have multiple possible outputs for each month.

39 44.83%

Thread: One figure monthly or more figures?

One figure monthly or more figures?

The outputs are increasing monthly, how many are in favor of return of 1 or 2 per month and how many outputs to the outputs of the present moment? Or 3 characters almost a month?

The Cerebral Assassin hhhelmsley's Avatar
    Option one is my choice. This line is getting out of control.

i think thath 2012 will be my last year os subsciption and maybe of motuc collection !!

mattel is carzy !! we have a lot of figures beetwhenn genuary and june 2012!!

we have 15 figures + the large scale beast + the white sorceress + display stand

genuary will have ''5'' and i say ''FIVE'' figures!!!

this line is too expensive.... too many figures in few months!!

this will kill the line very soon !!!

i'm a completist if i loose 1 figure i will stop to collect motuc !!!

STOP WITH HUGE NUMBER OF FIGURES EVERY MONTH !!!
    (and also we will have ''taken for the ass figures'' totally worst like snakeman man-at-arms)

The perfect combination is:
    1 figure regular + 1 bonus (figure, large figure, large beast ecc) for each month

People will buy everythings without problem for the money and will collect for many many years very very happy!!
    Last edited by austin81; October 20, 2011 at 02:03pm.

Yes austin, 2012 is a more expansive year.

wow, I'm the only one to vote for the second, "more options" option?

Mind, I cant afford everything the month it comes out. But I want it to be out there for when I can.

I am not happy that I felt compelled to get the 2012 sub, because I am afraid something will happen and I will not be able to afford it all.

But I voted this way because I at least want them to be able to produce as much stuff, or as many different things a month as they wish.

I'm not saying they should have a ton of stuff every month, only that I certainly dont want them holding anything back if they think they have the logistics to produce and sell said items.

I certainly dont want just one monthly figure a month, and that's it, or a limit to one 12 monthly figures and just a few slots over the year.

Put it out there. Be responsible to keep the line alive, but put out what you can, Mattel

Really, just me? First (and at this time Only) vote for variety and options.

oh and again, no one misses almost anything in this line. Without fail you can find everything on either Ebay or on the 'org's Marketplace. And if you are patient you can get a deal, or if you want it, it's worth what it costs.

I think I would prefer going back to one figure a month for a while. I understand that 2012 is a special year but it is going to be a very expensive one. I want everything that comes out, I don't want to be forced to skip anything. Besides, my wife tolerates my hobby but isn't always particularly happy with it so three items every couple of months gets me a roll of the eyes.

Totally agree with you here!!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post

Mind, I cant afford everything the month it comes out. But I want it to be out there for when I can.

I am not happy that I felt compelled to get the 2012 sub, because I am afraid something will happen and I will not be able to afford it all.

But I voted this way because I at least want them to be able to produce as much stuff, or as many different things a month as they wish.

I'm not saying they should have a ton of stuff every month, only that I certainly dont want them holding anything back if they think they have the logistics to produce and sell said items.

I certainly dont want just one monthly figure a month, and that's it, or a limit to one 12 monthly figures and just a few slots over the year.

Put it out there. Be responsible to keep the line alive, but put out what you can, Mattel

oh and again, no one misses almost anything in this line. Without fail you can find everything on either Ebay or on the 'org's Marketplace. And if you are patient you can get a deal, or if you want it, it's worth what it costs.
    A Want List of Sorts: Saurod, Buzz-Saw Hordak, Dragstor, Perfuma, Dare, Snake Mountain, Prahvus, Veena, King Chuboolu, Flying Fists He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Star of the Morning View Post
    I think I would prefer going back to one figure a month for a while. I understand that 2012 is a special year but it is going to be a very expensive one. I want everything that comes out, I don't want to be forced to skip anything. Besides, my wife tolerates my hobby but isn't always particularly happy with it so three items every couple of months gets me a roll of the eyes.
    i really quote!!!

we have time to buy !!! why so many figures so soon?

a lot of people stop his collection beecause is really hard every months buy everythings!!

Genuary with 5 figures will be really really hard !!!

this will kill this motuc line!!! go slow mattel !!!
    Last edited by austin81; October 20, 2011 at 08:11pm.

I kind of want them to take it more easier on us with how crazy next year is getting. So option one for me.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i like having more than just one each month.
    i'd like it if they had more than they are now.

I think that...

except some false steps (as might be Snake MAA), I like the MotUC line as it is developed!

There are more monthly figures, but more choices and more realized characters!

I wish MotuC line did not change!
    Last edited by orsogranito; October 21, 2011 at 04:28am.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    DRAGSTOR in MotUC
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Everyone who is saying you want multiple items each month...I hope you all have subs. Because if you don't, you're just making it harder on those of us who do actually buy everything that is offered.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

I love Motuc, I collect everything, but calmly and in a way that I can breathe.
    The outputs in 2012 are beautiful, but also having a subscription, you can be sure you can take everything. Remember that there is an economic crisis world underway.

I'm currently going with option 1.

Months like December are too suffocating.

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    I think that...

except some false steps (as might be Snake MAA), I like the MotUC line as it is developed!

There are more monthly figures, but more choices and more realized characters!

I wish MotuC line did not change!
    not everyone of us live for motuc !!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    Everyone who is saying you want multiple items each month...I hope you all have subs. Because if you don't, you're just making it harder on those of us who do actually buy everything that is offered.
    those guys thath want more figures and don't have the subscription will kill this line!!

motu are dead many times.... motuc will dead also with this way of massive release of items every month !!!

i'm a completist ! if i lost a figure i will stop my collection !!

thanks to mattel i will NOT BUY the wind raider !!! too many motuc tu buy during november/december/genuary

thanks to god the wind raider is out of the sub and so il will not buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkangel View Post
    I'm currently going with option 1.

Months like December are too suffocating.
    and what abaut genuary ? 5 figures!!!

thanks mattel for killing the motuc line!!!
    Last edited by austin81; October 21, 2011 at 06:07am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by austin81 View Post
    not veryone os us live for motuc!!!
    I'm sorry but I don't understand what you wrote...
    DRAGSTOR in MotUC
    Follow me and my creations on Facebook:
    search Orsogranito GraniteBear !

Quote Originally Posted by orsogranito View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't understand what you wrote...
    you understand very well !!

era scritto male ma tranquillo che hai capito!
    Last edited by austin81; October 21, 2011 at 06:14am.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post

I can't agree with you more. There will come a time when this line will end. I don't want to get to that point and be missing figures that I desperately want to see made. I'd like them to produce as many releases as they can. If I can't afford everything in one month then I will get to the items I missed at a later time. There really are enough ideas and obscure characters to keep this line rolling for a VERY long time, but that probably won't happen. I want as much as we can get while we still can.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

UP for this topic!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    We're fine where it's at. I'm poor enough as it is.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

the truth is that, these options can live along with each other (tiered subs), the truth is also that, without the all in subscription some figures and creatures would just hang around for longer than usual ...

thus KILLIN' THE LIEN !i

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    More sub options. If you want 1 per month, that's what you get. 2 per month? 3 or 4? Bang. Done.

They were selling different MOTU subscriptions for 2012, (reg. sub + 30th anniv. sub) why can't they split the regular sub up as well?

If they did 1 per month, more people would be able to afford it, and you have less of a chance of backlash with the fans. Less damage control = a good thing
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Option One.
    What the heck, I am just another rebel!

O'hartley

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Option 2 is where I am too. I have a sub, and it gets expensive, but thats the reality of collecting this particular line. We need to be realistic, as Matty releases more and more of the core figures many of the folks with a passing interest in the line will drop off. Some will drop off the subs, some will drop the line altogether.

Without a new audience, this line is destined to lose steam and eventually not be worth producing for Mattel. Now whether that is 2013, 2017 (as Scott has indicated the line is planned through) or beyond that---it is going to happen. When it does, I want as many figures to have been released as possible.

Heroic Warrior
    I want more than one things in a month, but at a reasonable price. Not a 3- pack and two normal figures.

But I clearly like the speed of announcements, because I don't care about all figures I cherry pick.

So bring 'em on and i choose which one I buy and which one not.