Thread: Cool Nerdy MUST-SEE places in Berlin?? =D

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar

Cool Nerdy MUST-SEE places in Berlin?? =D

YEAH! I'm going to the EUROPEAN city that never sleeps... ^^ BERLIN! So, now I need the help of my fellow german he-fans in finding those awesome places where a nerd like me can find cool stuff, either to buy, or to see. =)

So, anybody know of a really good comic-book store? Or maybe Berlin's best thrift-shop for finding vintage toys?

Everything that you guys find awesome, I'm liable to find awesome too, so let it rip! =)

I'm open to all suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    YEAH! I'm going to the EUROPEAN city that never sleeps... ^^ BERLIN! So, now I need the help of my fellow german he-fans in finding those awesome places where a nerd like me can find cool stuff, either to buy, or to see. =)

So, anybody know of a really good comic-book store? Or maybe Berlin's best thrift-shop for finding vintage toys?

Everything that you guys find awesome, I'm liable to find awesome too, so let it rip! =)

I'm open to all suggestions!
    Oy!

Berlin is really huge and there are many places but i only found one comic store and that was a tiny one. Itīs close to the Alexander Platz.

I would like to help you there but i think iīm not much of a help since i only lived there one year and had been there just for work.

I could tell you where you can found an amazing sushi/japanese restaurant though?!?!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Skeletors evil colorist Predabot's Avatar
    Sure! =) Sounds like good stuff, Niki. I might just have a few lady-friends that might be interested in that...

I think I've found the one cool place where you can buy comics tho'! Grober Unfug in Kreutfeld, seems to be the place to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Predabot View Post
    Sure! =) Sounds like good stuff, Niki. I might just have a few lady-friends that might be interested in that...

I think I've found the one cool place where you can buy comics tho'! Grober Unfug in Kreutfeld, seems to be the place to go.
    I googled it and the the one "Grober Unfug" Store was the one i meant...i think... i didnīt know there are two now.

The Sushi restaurant expanded as well and there are two now iīll give you the link:

http://www.sushimiyabi.de

I wish you a pleasant trip to Berlin, i love that city and there is one place you really should go and thatīs the "KDW" short for Kaufhaus des Westens thatīs an traditional Department store. And up on the highest floor is a gourmet market, my parents always go there just for the thrill

Best wishes from Hamburg!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

you should get in touch with this guy here he might help you out
    http://www.toy-sector.de/Impressum/