Thread: Toy store in Houston.

Heroic Warrior

Toy store in Houston.

On Facebook /SuperHappyIncredibleToys. Limited opening Saturday lots of vintage toy lines a lot of MOTU.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody that can throw a like our way I'd appreciate it. I got injured at work before Christmas so my wife and I are trying to start our dream, a vintage toy store. Appreciate the look fellow org'ers.

Liked. I'm FAAAAR from houston but I support a man pursuing his dream!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Got ya liked. I'm just over the Louisiana border. Used to go to Dave's on Westheimer when he had the shop. Can't wait to check your place out!
    Vintage MOC need list, >=AFA 80 or potentially gradable to >=AFA 80: Blade/Gwildor/Man-E-Faces/Mekaneck/Rotarr/Saurod/Snout Spout/Terror Claws Skeletor/Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    Good luck, man. Sounds fun! Hope it goes well.

Heroic Podcaster
    I can't do Facebook from work but this sounds terrific! Best of luck to you!
    QUEEN ANGELLA! - BLAST ATTAK! - Buzzsaw Hordak - Dragstor - Flying Fists He-Man
    Lazer Light He-Man - Lazer Light Skeletor - MULTI-BOT! - NINJOR! - Peekablue
    Perfuma - Rotar - Saurod - SSSQUEEZE! - Terror Claws Skeletor - Twistoid

Heroic Warrior
    Liked. I'm in Chicago, so I won't be going, but I fully support.

I'm in The Woodlands! What's your location? Maybe I can come check you out sometime.

Oh, and "Liked!"
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks everyone. Location is on FB but landmark wise it is right at I 10 and beltway. Next to closed down rooms to go in the strip center... We will be open not this weekend but memorial weekend.