Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 'Spirit of Hordak' Help Thread (Buy/Trade/Sell)

Official 'Spirit of Hordak' Help Thread (Buy/Trade/Sell)

Hey guys & gals,

Given that a few threads have popped up here and there, I'm going to put this thread up much as I did for the Manta Raider that was available last fall at Power Con. I'm going to put the names of people that have posted thus far, and also what they have to trade if applicable. Please note, that while I'm putting these names up in order of their respective threads they posted, this doesn't necessarily mean that deals could be done in order. Some people might have done a deal or two with several people that are farther down on the list and might choose to go that route. Hope the mods don't mind this, so with that being said here we go:

List of those wanting the figure:

*evenflow
    *Bonehead
    *greenstar1981 (Will have an extra Strobo to trade) **PENDING trade with Ben Solstice-Moon**
    *undeadplastic2711 (Has loose/mint Fang Man and loose/mint SDCC He-Ro with Purple Gemstone for trade)
    *Evil Lord of Destruction
    *SunDevil (Has MOC Battle Ground Teela and possibly others to trade)
    *hadley (Has MOC King He-Man plus wanting complete Bow, Kobra Khan, or Zodak in trade)
    *dark knight (Has Matty King Grayskull to trade)
    *Robertytus (Check pics of his album to see items for trade; offering cash as well)
    *darthdrew13 (Looking for Hordak without the white crossbow with cardback intact for which he's willing to pay $35 shipped, or still MOC with the crossbow surgically removed. Check link in signature for items available for trade)
    *dukenny (Has 2 He-Ros & Stratos MIB to trade)
    *galaxysurfer (Will offer cash and MOTUC Mer-Man)
    *Mavericius (Has Strobo, European trader a preference but not a must)
    *motu-1202
    *Omen (Would like to buy at cost)
    *SorceressSon (Looking for 3, has MIB 1st run Swiftwind, Frosta loose/complete, and MOC Queen Marlena for trade)
    *Eternian Knight (Has Ram Man & other figures to trade, as well as cash)
    *Nemisythe (Will have Strobo for trade after Power Con)
    *rcpax (Has several figures to do a 1:1 trade with, including King Grayskull V2, Jitsu, Battle Armor He-Man, & Stratos)
    *aceface11 (Has Ram Man MOC to offer in trade, from the UK)
    *JDubya88788 (Has multiple PoP figures such as loose She-Ra, Adora, & Bow to trade. Would trade multiple PoP figures for Hordak, contact at JER88788@YAHOO.COM for details)
    *Metalogan (Looking to buy a Hordak for non-subscriber price)
    *GFunny (Has the following MOC and with a Zoloworld Case: Unflocked Moss Man, King Grayskull v2, The Faceless One, BG Teela, BG Evil-Lyn, Shadow Beast, Horde Prime, Castle Grayskullman, Temple of Darkness Sorceress, Dekker, Fangman, & Map of Subternia)
    *AnnaMot (Looking for 2 Hordaks, willing to trade some of the first wave of Classics figures or pay cash)
    *cobrakahn (Looking to buy 1 SoH figure)
    *mk1138
    *HordeMonkey (Located in New Zealand, will pay $35+ shipping for MOC, $25+ shipping for loose)
    *Megalodon
    *gitrekker
    *JAMESVEGAS Has Clamp Champ MIB to trade straight up
    *Kollec-Tor

List of those who have the figure:

*Fright Zone (Shadow Weaver a priority, but also in need of Ram Man, Fang Man, Wun-Dar)
    *Ben Solstice-Moon (Will trade for Strobo) **PENDING deal with greenstar1981**
    *damiendvl99 (Looking for Strobo or Moss Man with flocked ears. Looking to trade 2 SoH for a Bronze Grayskull, and also has loose Beast Man, Teela, & Scareglow for trade. Open to all offers)
    *Man-E-Toys (Looking for either MOC or loose/complete Wun-Dar)
    *The BLAY (Has 2 available, entertaining offers)
    *StaticX999 (Would like to trade for Bizarro vs. Battle Armor Faker 2-Pack)
    *Kid Canada (Looking for Star Wars items such as Sith Lords Darth/Talon/Nihilus/Malgus/Revan/Malak/Phobos/Krayt/Nihl, plus Exar Kun, Asajj Ventress, Starkiller, Maris Brood, Astromechs except R2-D2, Ewoks, various Rebel Pilots, and various Legacy Figures with no bad parts)
    *brock_snyder (Has Spirit of Hordak available for $60)
    *keithfuchs (Looking for SDCC Barbarian Packout Vykron or Strobo)
    *hordeall (Would like to trade for Strobo)
    *Faker78 (Would like to trade for King He-Man + Subternia Map)
    *Wulff (Will have 2 Hordaks to trade, one each for a Strobo or Battle Armor Faker MOC/loose, though it needs to be complete)
    *philco_3 (Would like to trade for MOC Strobo)
    *bman (Looking to trade for a combination of at least 2 of the following loose figures: Adam, Adora, Cringer, Bubble Power She-Ra, & Keldor. Cash offers will also be entertained)
    *Wulf-Gar (Has Hordak, would trade for any 2 loose/complete figures consisting of Adora, Catra, TOD Sorceress, Octavia, Webstor, & King He-Man, or 1:1 for Strobo)
    *Kent Parker (Looking to trade for MOC Strobo, Queen Marlena, or Castle Grayskullman)
    *sdilks (Has 4 for sell/trade at $50+ shipping, and willing to trade a Hordak +cash for Transformers Masterpiece Sideswipe/Red Alert/Soundwave)
    *jerec350 (Would like to trade for Strobo)
    *Jedi_Master_Jeremy (Looking for Strobo)
    *dagodfather (Would like to trade for Rattlor or Kobra Khan, would also entertain trades for Tri-Klops/Webstor/Beastman/Teela)
    *Thorek (Would like to trade 2 Hordaks for 2 SDCC Monster High Webarellas)
    *Red Trinity (Selling 2 Hordaks, entertaining offers)
    *Mermista (Has 4 Hordaks available for $50 shipped within the U.S. only via PayPal)
    *ClassicsRule (Looking for parts from the vintage Eternia Playset, specifically 2 or 3 flag poles, the wrench piece that attaches to the back of the Central Tower lion's jaw to make it open/close, & the square brown ramp that leads to the lions head on Central Tower)
    *Lord_Of_Destruction (Will trade for set of Horde Troopers, Sky-High w/Sky Sled, or Mantenna)
    *Beastmangler (Would trade for Rokkon/Stonedar 2-Pack)
    *NexMonastica (Has 3 available MOC, and would do a 1-1 trade for MOC Flocked Moss Man/Roboto w/uncracked chest/Scareglow/Whiplash/King He-Man/Battle Armor Faker, Faker being loose & complete. Would also trade all 3 Hordaks for a Teela & Fisto)
    *shadowfall1976 (Has one available for $55 shipped)
    *GozzoMan (Located in Italy, would like to trade for Two Bad)
    *jzachery (Looking for Roboto/Gygor/Wun-Dar MOC, or a combo of any 2 of the following consisting of Weapons Pack 2/Tri-Klops/Trap-Jaw/Battleground Teela/He-Man/The Goddess/BP She-Ra MOC/Shadowbeast MOC, the loose figures needing to be complete. Would also entertain trades for vintage loose Thundercats in great condition and complete, from Panthro/Cheetara with Wily Kit/Jaga/Ben Gali/Lynx-O/Pumyra)
    *fisto power (Has 5 Hordaks, looking to trade for Clamp Champ/Strobo/SDCC Rokkon & Stonedar/Granamyr/Flocked Moss-Man/SDCC Orko, or 2 Mini Masters sets or NECA He-Man/Skeletor or cash)
    *Aeruk (Would like to trade for Strobo)
    *Harbi (Located in Germany, has a Hordak)
    *Count Judas (Looking for loose/complete Wun-Dar, MOC Swiftwind, or MOC Clamp Champ)
    *Cilman (Looking to trade for Scareglow)
    *SHAEGGY (Looking to trade for Horde Troopers
    *He-Bro (Has one MIB, but will open and mail without the crossbow in trade for an undamaged Horde Trooper with his Filmation silver rod weapon)

Will update this thread, of course, if more people are looking for help in obtaining this figure. If you're successful in either making a sale to another orger, or a trade, **PLEASE let me know so I can update this post**!!

**UPDATED Color Scheme: Due to the drab, monotone color of the usual black font when typing a person's username, I've decided to enhance the list with a color code**:

RED - People in need of a Hordak
    GREEN - A pending trade in the works (names will be removed from the list after each party receives their ends of the trade)
    BLUE - People who currently are in possession of a Hordak

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Last edited by Shecky; December 14, 2013 at 03:09am.

Thanks Shecky.

I have a Spirit of Hordak that I may be willing to trade... I really need/want a Shadow Weaver most of all but also need Ram Man, Fang Man and Wun Dar.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
    Thanks Shecky.
    No problem, my pleasure .

Added a separate list to make it easier to differentiate between those in need of the figure, and those who have the figure. I did put '...Sell' in the title after all, so my mistake for not including it prior. Updated!

Regards,
    Victor P.

Want a Spirit of Hordak. Will have a Strobo to trade since I already have my NYCC 4 day ticket.

I'd love to get a Spirit of Hordak figure please! I have money to pay, as we'll as some loose accessories if interested. Help a buddy out! Thank you!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    I will have a extra
    Clamp Champ to trade if interested

Updated .

@mdhollywood, as I saw you posted in Jedi_Kunle's thread as you two seem to be matched up in your wants, let us know if you two make a successful trade so I can mark you two as 'Pending Trade'.

I have a Fang Man MOC with white mailer and Zoloworld Protective case anyone in the US can Help Please
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Your name was already added, check the first post & time stamp . I try to be proactive when I'm on .

I am looking to trade for one or two MOC Spirit of Hordak figures in the US.

I have the following available for trade:

MOC Temple of Darkness Sorceress
    MOC Ram Man
    MOC Battle Armor He-Man
    MOC Battle Armor Skeletor
    MOC Battle Cat
    MOC Gygor

I also have loose figures and accessories available if you are looking for something specific to round out a deal. (Not Fisto, Teela, etc.)

Will have extras of Club Eternia and Club Filmation coming in the future: Karatti, FFM, Octavia, Shokoti, and Batros.
    Last edited by ShadowBeast; May 8, 2013 at 11:44pm. Reason: adding more items

I'm interested in buying a Spirit of Hordak (loose is OK). Could you please add me to the list? Thanks!

Thank you Shecky, The Sheckmeister, Sheckiroony

I'm looking for the Spirit of Hordak too. If anyone has or will get an extra when he pops up again for sale I'd be heavily interested.

For trade I'll have Strobo from Power-Con (I'm going for sure!), an extra Shokoti with my Filmation sub and I'm going to sdcc and can grab an extra Rock Warrior 2 pack too. I also have cash and a few other items I'd throw in (Skeletor Origin mini-comic, Subternia map, King He-Man head) add in the hunt list por favor
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Consider it done .

Shecky, thanks for managing the list.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I have an extra MOC Spirit of Hordak coming that I will trade for an IN HAND MOC Strobo.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBeast View Post
    Shecky, thanks for managing the list.
    My pleasure .

Dynamo, you've been added as well as MOTU_Maniac, so the list is updated !

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    I don't usually grab extras, but today I snagged 3 Spirit of Hordaks when I saw the opportunity. Aside from my personal feelings, (even though I actually was lucky enough to snag it!), I would be willing to trade one, (when it gets here of course), for a Strobo, since I miserably missed out on that one.

I have *never* traded here on the boards, so I don't know how anyone would feel about that. But I definitely would be willing to honestly take any route that need be done to establish my first good trade. I've been around here for a bit on He-Man.org... not going anywhere.

Any takers? I got my confirmation, and he ships, what was it, May 10th? Shouldn't be too long, I wouldn't think.

UPDATE
    -------
    My three show as shipped, as of today! Just got up and got the shipping notices in the mail!
    Last edited by Ben Solstice-Moon; May 9, 2013 at 08:11am.

master of hiphop
    i have some vintage MOC that i would trade for a Hordak
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

I just bought one Spirit Of Hordak on Ebay for $27.03

Here is the link, i hope this can help to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121107913318...84.m1423.l2649

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

OVERLORD OF EVIL mdhollywood247's Avatar
    Me and Jedi have worked out a trade shecky thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tampico32 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just bought one Spirit Of Hordak on Ebay for $27.03

Here is the link, i hope this can help to you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121107913318...84.m1423.l2649

Sergio R.
    Thank you, Sergio! I took advantage of this.

Shecky, could you please remove me from the "Want to Buy" list? Many thanks for playing Hordak matchmaker to you!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    I would like one as well, loose is fine, but I'll take him any way I can get him!

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    was a pleasure, only one left! and i saw that the seller is a friend of this forum!

Sergio R.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    Thank you, Sergio! I took advantage of this.

Shecky, could you please remove me from the "Want to Buy" list? Many thanks for playing Hordak matchmaker to you!
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tampico32 View Post
    was a pleasure, only one left! and i saw that the seller is a friend of this forum!

Sergio R.

Thank you so much! I will bookmark the seller for the future!