Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 'Spirit of Hordak' Help Thread (Buy/Trade/Sell)

Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Put your name on the 'Haves' list, Man-E. I saw that undeadplastic2711 posted in your thread, so if you are able to make a successful trade, let me know .

Updated the post, and added myself to the 'Haves' list as well.

Regards,
    Victor P.
    Thanks, Victor. It looks like the trade will go through but I'll let you know otherwise.

Thanks for the heads up, Man-E. Like others, I'll edit the post to reflect a trade pending between you two and will leave your names up until both of you receive your respective ends of the deal .

I'm in the process of adding names to the list since my last update .

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    I have a Spirit of Hordak that I may be willing to trade... I really need/want a Shadow Weaver most of all but also need Ram Man, Fang Man and Wun Dar.
    I might be able to track you a Wun Dar if you still have SOH - is he still on card?

Updated post .

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    There are four on Ebay for $79.99, i think are a little expensive but less than others, if someone is interested here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190839336257...84.m1423.l2649

Good luck,

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

seem to be having issues with logging into EA, so if I can't get one myself, I hope someone would be able to pick one up for me and sell at cost.

Thanks

I no longer need a SoH.
    I will however have 2 for sale.
    If anyone is interested PM me offers.

Traveler
    Ugh. Missed him again in ea. really looking for some help. I've always tried to help out others w sdcc and power con so I'm hoping for some good karma. If you are willing to let one go please pm me

Gracias!

Heroic Warrior
    Ok so ,Matty is incredibly ridiculous. Spirit of Hordak sold out in like 5 seconds. I kept hitting th refresh button and once he was up I quickly add him to my cart and a stinkor and in that time he had already sold out.

Screwed by the captcha again, if anyone can help I'd like a SoH MOC figure cost+ shipping from Matty then shipping to me. PM me, thanks

Also, I'd trade my MOC FFM for a MOC Spirit of Hordak
    Last edited by colt44; May 14, 2013 at 01:33pm. Reason: Add info

Heroic Warrior
    Please put me down for a Spirit of Hordak as well please

Aussies who have a spirit of hordak want to trade for my spare Strobo with me? Or i have heaps of other MOTUC to trade as well. In Sydney.

Don't forget about Uki...! Matty's late start goofed me...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Missed out also. Ggrr.I need 2. Have tons to trade if needed or $$$$.
    Haves:Gygor-maa-webstor-(re)beastman-(re)Skele-
    (re)maa-(re)stratos-(re)Faker-Ice Armor 200x moc-
    -Javelin7(loose) and some more.
    Wants:-) sdcc King Grayskull, strobo, soh, sdcc vykron, sdcc she-ra polly pocket
    My Store My blujay My Ebay
    My Amazon My feedback thread

I accidentally purchased an extra Spirit of Strawberry Jam Hordak... I fat fingered the number I wanted and didn't want to change it because I knew it would sell too fast.
    Since what's done is done, I'd like to trade him for 1 of something. And I'd like to get one of these in return:
    - A loose Whiplash (I want to display the 200x version with Keldor)
    - A MIB Roboto
    - A loose or MIB Shadow Weaver
    Last edited by EagleOne; May 14, 2013 at 01:40pm.

Hey guys, I was able to grab an extra Cherry Limeade Hordak. I would gladly trade him for Strobo. PM me if interested!
    Psalm 18:32 - "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I was able to purchase an extra Spirit of Hordak today that I am wanting to trade for someone's IN HAND Strobo.
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

$100 for two Spirit of Hordaks.

I also missed Spirit of Hordak through early access and I just can't keep re-arranging my life for these ridiculous 30 second sell-outs. I really don't want to buy him off ebay and would rather get him from a member here so at least maybe someone who isn't crazy about him can make a few bucks to put towards a figure they want more. Ideally, I need TWO of him, one to display, one to keep in package but I will take one each from two different people if I need to. If you would consider selling me two that are:
    -Both unopened mint in package.
    -Good paint apps.
    -With the mailer boxes.
    -IN HAND.
    I can offer $100 for the two. I need a US seller with good trader references here on the board or a good ebay feedback rating. I'm in the USA and can arrange payment via Paypal or send you a Postal Money Order if you prefer. I will offer the same $100 for two Strobos. If you have both figures, great - let's make a deal! PM me if you can help!

@kwgriffi, you're at the top of the list . When I started this thread I went in order of who posted when, even if it was in a separate thread. @Uki, your name has already been included in the list as well . I try to be on top of things as much as I can.

Post updated!

Regards,
    Victor P.

Heroic Warrior
    I'm on the list already but looking for 3 Spirit of Hordak
    Was able to get one for me to display
    Looking for one to keep in box and 2 for a friend to do the same. Was going to get it for him for his bday.
    I can do $$ (reasonably) but also have a MIB Swiftwind (!st run), Frosta ( loose/complete), MIB Queen Marlena I can trade.

I appreciate you, Shecky! Just making sure some johnny-come-lately doesn't sneak in ahead of others.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I can't offer some crazy trade, don't have an extra strobo or shadow weaver. I wasn't able to get this mainly due to the glitch in the website with not being able to log in.

If you have an extra and you will sell it to me at COST, send me a PM please. Can/will pay immediately.

Thanks

Lord of the Reptilians tampico32's Avatar
    I just got mine thanks to brock!, he became in my supplier recently, he, he, he

Good luck friends!

Sergio R.
    Thank you so much to my partners of He-Man.org for helping me to get MOTUC figures:

My Sell/Buy/Trade Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eedback-Thread

Thanks for the heads up , I appreciate it! I'll go ahead and take your name off the list now.

Regards,
    Victor P.

I am set now. Please remove me from the list. Thanks!