Thread: Spirit of Hordak/Fighting Foe Men Bundle - Fair Deal by Yodafreakmaster!!!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

Spirit of Hordak/Fighting Foe Men Bundle - Fair Deal by Yodafreakmaster!!!!!

Hey gang. I was home sick for the first time in over 3 years today with Pink Eye and a nasty Sinus Infection. I randomly checked on the org at approximately 1pm to find out about the Spirit of Hordak to my utter suprise!!!! What a good day to feel like crap

Anyways, I quickly picked up a handful of extra Spirit of Hordak figures. As many of you know, I bought 30 extra Club Eternia Subs this year to help keep the line afloat. This month has been really bad for me in the sales department for Karatti and Fighting Foe Men figures. I've only sold a few of each

So here goes!!! I'm going to offer a bundle deal on these that will cover my costs.

I will NOT be offering the Spirit of Hordak individually so please do not ask.

The deal:

Spirit of Hordak + Fighting Foe Men bundle = $135 shipped. This price is non-negotiable as it only gives me about $5 of wiggle room once my costs are factored in.

I will also offer a bundle of Spirit of Hordak, FFM, and Karatti for an even better value: $160 shipped!!!

PM me quickly if you are interested!! They wont last long!!!!

Evil Master of Halloween Sorcerer's Avatar
    Hey man. I just wanted to say that I'm glad you got a chance to get your hands on some extras of this figure. Hope it helps you move some of the less desirable sub figures.
    "Nothing in this world is the was it should be. It's harsh, and cruel, and that's why there's us. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it could be."

sent you a pm

PMed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Hey man. I just wanted to say that I'm glad you got a chance to get your hands on some extras of this figure. Hope it helps you move some of the less desirable sub figures.
    Thanks!! It certainly helps my situation out for this month!!!! I was looking at thousands in losses/unsold items, but this will help things even out a tiny bit It was a miracle from Matty in my eyes!!!! I needed this BAD!!

- - - Updated - - -

Running very low on these bundles so let me know right away if you are interested