Thread: Moms of the Universe

Moms of the Universe

Upcoming Mother's Day gave inspiration to draw Moms of various MotU heroes. Most of them all easy to regognize, but there are some who are more difficult to spot.
    moms_zpsfaaf02be.jpg
    hopefully I will have a time to draw rest of the moms as well. Or if any of you have made pictures of imaginary mothers of say, Rotar, Laser-Lot or fearless Photog, feel free to share them in this thread.
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!

great idea!

Thats sweet!

I only have pictures of Queen Marlena, Angela, Delora, NA Sorceress, Son of He-Man Evil Lyn and the Kex Queen which i think is a mother. i could put those up if you like?!
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Yes please, Niki! There are not so many fan art versions of Kex Queen, I think.
    Will do commissions for loose 200X Evillyn or Roboto. Guarantee: if not happy with pic, no need to send fig!

Kex Queen Is coming right up:

The Mother of Grayskulls heir:

Skeleteens Mom:

The strong mother of the most famous twins in the Universe:

another Queen Mum:

and the spirit of Teelas mommie:

*Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Oh, you have made her look both royal and cool! That Angella looks really majestic too. Skeleteens Mom is a bit Puma for a woman of that age. Spirit of Teela's mom is best version I have seen her in NA style yet and Veena looks so lovely. Little afraid the diet of marlena: did she get enought food in the palace?

I had time to make this second picture too. They are not so easy to name:
    moms2.jpg
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ps488bba07.jpg

If you want tips who they are, here are clues:

left-back:1. She has one grandchildren, who plays flute. 2 She's queen of cold place. 3 Both of her sons become great warriors. She's deceased. 4 She's good with laser-rifle. 5 Her husband has more children than she. 6 Her son joined D'vann and she's long ago deceased. 7 Her son is an athlete. 8 She's a qadian. She's propably deceased. 9 She's peasant woman and her son is handsome. 10 Her birthplace is Anwat Gar. 11 (front-left) She was an roving actress. 12 Her last name is Reccula.