I went into the dentist this morning, Valium taken last night, and took the oral sedation meds. I'm in the chair, gas on... but he looks at my teeth now and decided mi right upper wisdom is so bad that if her gabs it it'll likely break, causing severe problems , so he can not do the extraction. I need to go to an oral surgeon who can do IV sedation instead. So it' snow more weeks of antibiotics, tooth pain and wondering where I'll get the money for this. If I can't find one that will agree to payments I can't even have it done.