Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want a New 52 DC He-Man!!!!!!!!!

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ozone View Post
    I want a new 52 sub
    Here here!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I've sort of changed my mind. If Mattel made a MOTUC figure based on Pop Mhan's concept for He-Man in the DC Comics, I would definitely buy it because I think it looks great! This design (to me), looks like an in-between Snake Armour and Ice Armour He-Man. Great design, in my opinion. I still never want an Iron Man He-Man though.

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    not me
    I rather have snake armor he-man.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

God no!!!! Never!!! NO New 52 MOTU figures!!! OR New 52 MOTU sub!!!

[I REALLY hate all of the new redesigns, an never want them in classics!!! EVER!!!!]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I've sort of changed my mind. If Mattel made a MOTUC figure based on Pop Mhan's concept for He-Man in the DC Comics, I would definitely buy it because I think it looks great! This design (to me), looks like an in-between Snake Armour and Ice Armour He-Man. Great design, in my opinion. I still never want an Iron Man He-Man though.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...an-d66l0h6.jpg
    This times a million! Looks awesome. I also want a Despara and bratty Teela with Blonde and Red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...an-d66l0h6.jpg
    One of these please!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I for one would def buy the new 52 designs in MOTUC form. I know many people are concerned that by making new 52 designs, might take away from the regular MOTUC budget. Perhaps if Mattel will inform us that new 52 designs will have their own budget and that MOTUC will not be affected than everyone may be more open to the idea.

If they want to do these after all of the vintage, top 30 Filmation characters, mini-comic and all that jazz gets done FIRST, fine. But not until then.

I am a big fan of the Ed Benes Teela and would definitely buy one.

Last edited by Piccolo Daimaoh; June 17, 2013 at 09:54am.
    A journey that began long ago in a place neither near nor far…
    A story of heroes, passed down through the ages…
    Until now.
    This is our story. These are our heroes…

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    If they want to do these after all of the vintage, top 30 Filmation characters, mini-comic and all that jazz gets done FIRST, fine. But not until then.
    This! A hundred times this. Now is not the time to be introducing more variants and splitting off into yet another faction.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar