Thread: Pre-Sale - Karatti MOTUC's MIP. SHIPPED FOR $30!!!WAY BELOW COST - by Yodafreakmaster

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World

Pre-Sale - Karatti MOTUC's MIP. SHIPPED FOR $30!!!WAY BELOW COST - by Yodafreakmaster

Hey He-Fans and She-Ravers! This thread is for the Pre-Order of MOTUC's Karatti. I have some of mine listed on ebay at $32, but I wanted to give my fellow orger's a chance to buy him from me WAY BELOW MY COST!!!!!! My cost includes: cost to get figures to me in Iowa, PO Box fee, shipping materials, printer labels, printer ink, gas to make shipping runs, etc.

He will come shipped as soon as he arrives to me in Iowa (approximately the 22nd of the month) and I will ship USPS Priority to anyone in the US. US only - sorry international collectors.

I will ship him mint in package with the white mailer box as well.

The cost is: $30 and includes FREE Priority Shipping and Handling. This price is non-negotiable as I am taking a beating on this guy. If you want two of them, I will ship 2 for $60
    If someone was interested in purchasing BOTH the Fighting Foe Men and Karatti from me to combine on shipping. For those wanting both, I am willing to take a BIG LOSS!! I would sell both for $100 shipped!!!!!! THIS IS SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER THAN YOU WILL PAY ON MATTY!!!!!!!

Karatti is a FANTASTIC figure!! If you buy it from me, you can skip the chaos of the day of sale and have yours reserved ahead of time. You can also help the fellow out that bought 30 extra subs to help keep the MOTUC's line alive for 2013

PM me if you are interested Thanks!

Heroic Warrior
    Hey yoda,

I purchased two Karattis and one foe men off ebay from you to help you unload some...I still have that $75.00 pending on pay pal for another foe men pack from you...it shows you have not claimed the money...I tried to cancel the transfer and it will not even let me do it....lol...so check again if you can. But I bought on Ebay anyway

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternianghost View Post
    Hey yoda,

I purchased two Karattis and one foe men off ebay from you to help you unload some...I still have that $75.00 pending on pay pal for another foe men pack from you...it shows you have not claimed the money...I tried to cancel the transfer and it will not even let me do it....lol...so check again if you can. But I bought on Ebay anyway
    Hey dude I just noticed that and quickly headed to my paypal account to see if that original amount ever got through. Fortunately, it has not so hopefully all is well on that. "If" it ever gets past pending, I will immediately refund that money for you. Normally on paypal, you do not need to "claim" a payment. It is automatic, so I'm at a loss on that. If someone here on the org knows how help, we will take your advice