Thread: MOTUC Hunga the Harpy! (Queen of the harpies of Tallen Mountain!!!)

MOTUC Hunga the Harpy! (Queen of the harpies of Tallen Mountain!!!)

I just can NOT contemplate this line ending without a figure of Hunga! She made the final round of the org poll eariler this year and besides the Twiggets (which I am confident we will see next year) she is the only missing SOTS character to not have made it into plastic!

All these parts came from Octavia and Lord Dactus! I know she is not 100 % on model but I made her to prove a point.....with a new head and attachable wing sockets and maybe Frosta lower legs the Four horsemen could give us a Hunga without having to creat an entirely new tool. I am not the greatest customiser, but I am a little proud of this one!

This is my personal contribution towards the push for Hunga in 2016.... she can be made almost 100 percent from existing MOTUC parts! Hopefully she will get her shot! Fingers crossed!

Last edited by Angel-T; December 8, 2014 at 09:46am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Love it! Hunga is one of my all-time favorites, too. I really, really wanted her figure as a kid.
    Nice work!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    well done!
    clever use of existing parts.

I have tried to improve her face paint and give her fangs. Hopefully this moves her a little closer to being more on model.

Last edited by Angel-T; December 9, 2014 at 03:39am.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    Hey, she's pretty nice! I just may steal your idea for meeee! ;-P

Coming from you that is high praise indeed! I am such a fan of your work Kalel :0)