Thread: WTB: Australian Chocolate/Tattoo wrapper Stratos $50+ and other Aussie items

Widget

WTB: Australian Chocolate/Tattoo wrapper Stratos $50+ and other Aussie items

mast1.jpgmast2.jpgmast3.jpgmasters1.jpg

First I'm looking for the Stratos wrapper of the Livesavers chocolate wrappers with wash on tattoo. Complete wrapper paying $50

Will trade the other wrappers and Break Build an adventure stickers in my photos.

I'm looking for the other two posters different to the one in the picture for the battle snax and the battle snax bag - Name your price.

Finally looking for the MOTU Talc.

Please let me know if you can help

Thanks for your time

Paul

platlav@hotmail.com

Hello, a fellow merch collector out there! Unfortunately I don't have wrappers in question anymore as I traded sold my doubles about six months ago. I will keep an eye out for you if I run across any more.

I am also offering $50 a piece if you or any one has the Teela or Zodak wrapper as those are the last two I need!

Take care,
    Jeremy
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Widget
    Jeremy,

I bought a lot of my set from you on ebay little while back. If I ever find doubles of those two I know where to come.

Paul

Widget
    I'm still looking if anyone has any

Thanks

Paul