Thread: SH Figuarts Sailor Moon!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar

SH Figuarts Sailor Moon!

SH Figuarts' Sailor Moon is now available for pre-order at many online retailers. She's amazing! She's Amazon.com's #1 selling action figure!

If you buy her first edition release, she comes with 2 extra faces: winking face and crying face.

Moon...tiara...MAGIC!

She only comes with two moon wands, the one shown in the hand is just to show that hand can HOLD it.

More pictures here (Japanese language site):
    http://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2013/05/08.html

It also appears the next figure in the series will be Sailor Mercury!

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I really hope they fix her knees. The back of them are... scary.

Luna is also a 1st Edition release.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I really hope they fix her knees. The back of them are... scary.

Luna is also a 1st Edition release.
    Oh, I didn't realize Luna is also a first edition release! One thing that's weird is Amazon.com says there are FIVE faces included with the first edition release (instead of the regular three), but there are clearly SIX faces as I posted in the pic above. I hope it's just a misprint on Amazon. I'd hate to lose one of her faces.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is a production sample in the pics I posted above. She looks a bit different from the prototype shown in October, last year. The prototype had a longer neck and her face seemed more narrow or something. I think the new one looks a lot better, and more accurate.

Prototype October, 2012:

From the new pictures:

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

Amazon is getting the EXACT same releases as me, Big Bad Toy Store and any other US dealer as well all get them direct from Bluefin Distribution and this time they are no different then the ones Japan is getting

This is the exact description we were given as dealers

Appropriately timed with the 20th anniversary of the insanely popular Sailor Moon anime, everyone’s favorite princess joins the S.H.Figuarts series in beautiful fighting form with a full array of option parts. Sculpted with elegant proportion S.H.Figuarts Sailor Moon stands on its own as a gorgeous display piece. Meticulous attention to detail has enabled a faithful portrayal, and part of the hair has been rendered with clear parts for enhanced realism. In addition to high-detail and stunning proportion this figure set features advanced articulation for recreation of your favorite Sailor Moon Action scenes. And to top it all off- a wealth of accessories are included!

Two types of Moon Sticks (with/without Silver Crystal), effect parts for "Moon Tiara Action", and 8 interchangeable hand parts (3 left, 5 right) will expand the playability of S.H.Figuarts Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon's feline partner, Luna will be included too with neck and tail articulation.

Aiming for a superbly expressive Sailor Soldier, in addition to three interchangeable face parts, two added face parts will be included as limited first production issue bonus parts!
    My store ordered a few cartons (cases of cases) and sold out in under 24hrs, its THAT hot. Of course it helps I was charging $38.95
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Amazon is getting the EXACT same releases as me, Big Bad Toy Store and any other US dealer as well all get them direct from Bluefin Distribution and this time they are no different then the ones Japan is getting

My store ordered a few cartons (cases of cases) and sold out in under 24hrs, its THAT hot. Of course it helps I was charging $38.95
    I got me pre-order through you.

Also, I was thinking...maybe they aren't counting the face she comes packaged with? It's possible. That would make 6.

Sidenote: I can't wait for Sailor Venus so we can get Artemis. I really hope Sailor Mercury comes with her visor and little computer! That would be BEYOND amazing. I'm freaking out over this line already!

Heroic Warrior

This is the exact description we were given as dealers

Is your store going to order more or are they gone? My little ones are huge Sailor Moon fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntumbuluku View Post
    Is your store going to order more or are they gone? My little ones are huge Sailor Moon fans.
    Nope I place one order and sell until its gone

Amazon probably has the best deal now since they offer free shipping on it
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior
    Nope I place one order and sell until its gone

Amazon probably has the best deal now since they offer free shipping on it
    If I order from Amazon, will I get the 1st Edition with the extra faces? How do I know for sure? If a certain online toy store is going to order more, I'd rather order from there (ahem).

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    If I order from Amazon, will I get the 1st Edition with the extra faces? How do I know for sure? If a certain online toy store is going to order more, I'd rather order from there (ahem).
    Yes. The first edition is pretty much the only edition. What it means is that if the figure is ever reissued after a year or so of being out on the market, that version will not include those extra items. Take the MonsterArts Godzilla for example. The figure came out in 2010 and the first edition included his breath attack accessory. There was not actually a reissue of him until last year, which counts as the second edition, so that did not come with the breath accessory.

Anyway, Amazon is the best place to get US released Figuarts from due to the free 2nd day shipping.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Every store in the US is getting the 1st edition in late September/early October. So as long as you order from someone in the next week or so you will get all the bonuses

I will pm you in a minute with a list of US Dealers who you can order from that will have the 1st edition

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Anyway, Amazon is the best place to get US released Figuarts from due to the free 2nd day shipping.
    You just don't like me at all do you (j/k) , I beat Amazon on price every single time but you are right their free shipping and the amount they buy I think is the best overall

I am just messing with you

Double Trouble is MINE!! Shadow-Ra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I got me pre-order through you.

Also, I was thinking...maybe they aren't counting the face she comes packaged with? It's possible. That would make 6.

Sidenote: I can't wait for Sailor Venus so we can get Artemis. I really hope Sailor Mercury comes with her visor and little computer! That would be BEYOND amazing. I'm freaking out over this line already!
    "Sailor Mercury is slated for release in October (or November in the United States) for 4,410 yen (about US$44). Bluefin notes that the U.S. price is "coming soon." The figure will include three interchangeable parts for different facial expressions, five interchangeable left hands, four interchangeable right hands, her HMD goggles, and two pocket computers."
    "Skeletor to King Randor, Skeletor to King Randor, come in you Royal Boob!"

I went ahead and pre-ordered Sailor Moon. I just couldn't resist she looks perfect. I'm excited about Mercury and I hope that they get to all of the scouts. It would also be cool to get Chibimoon Rini, Tuxedo Mask, and Queen Beryl.