Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody needs to start thinking about the little guys...

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkor's Only Fan View Post
    Won't somebody please think of the children!!!
    now you are talking!!!!

Starchild!!!

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar
    This is what the mini masters line should be focused on!

Definitely want Odiphus since Stinkor is my favourite character...
    ...and I would love Madam Razz & Broom; they are my most anticipated figures.
    I would also take Kowl and Imp.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I'd only really like to see:

Gwildor
    Kowl
    Madame Razz & Broom

and maybe Gorpo (early concept Orko) OR the blue Orko from the UK annuals.

Personally I think Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and Zuckus represent the more childish aspect of Filmation MOTU which I didn't really care for, I'd buy them, but I'd rather the other more important characters come out first. Can't stand Loo-kee, so the longer he's put off the better!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

I'm Anime Hyper-Detailed Battle_Brak's Avatar
    Gwildor and Kowl are the only real essentials for me on this list

The following would be really cool but I could live without:

Rotar
    Twistoid
    Madame Razz & Broom
    Loo Kee
    Odiphus
    Oracle
    Little Marzo

I have to be honest, aside from Imp (who I really dislike) I don't really even know who the others are.
    Check out my various dinosaur sculptures: http://he-man.org/forums/boards/show...re-in-progress

I would definitely be up for the figures suggested, especially:
    Imp
    Montork
    Dree Elle
    Madame Razz and Broome
    Oracle
    Odiphus

Dwarf Marzo, Gwildor, Rotar, Twistoid and Skeletor's Robot Knights fit into a different category for me, I'd like to see them bigger and not skimped out on articulation or added features.

I would also add Starchild to the list - really she seems to be an important Filmation character to add - with the possibility of posing with the POG characters given the Starchild like character in the MVC Council of Elders.

I would also like to see Goblins (General Tataran should be a full sized figure), Gorgon (if we get a Sybiline - which I hope we do!) and little Alcala demons.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED:
    Kowl
    Loo Kee
    Imp
    Madam Razz & Broom

COULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
    The Twiggets: Sprag, Sprint, Spritina, Sprocker
    Skeletor's Robot Knights
    Odiphus
    Oracle
    Alcon
    Gepple
    Krek
    Meldoc

NOT UNTIL 2016:
    Gwildor
    Kowla
    Red Eye
    Squinch
    Cando
    Laura
    Dree Elle
    Montork
    Marzo

NO THANKS
    Rotar
    Twistoid
    Gorpo
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I think Gwildor, Rotar, and Twistoid are full figures in their own right, as well as Madam Razz if we get her. Part of me thinks they've already dropped the ball somewhat by not including some of these guys with other figures. Kowl should definitely have been packed in with Bow, and the Star Sisters could have used Loo-Kee or a twigget or two to fill out their packaging.

Don't we already have Imp included with Hordak?

I also don't see Madame Razz and Broom as "little guys". She is shorter than a warrior goddess and her friends, because she's just an older woman.
    Madame Razz and Broom will need so much new tooling that the height difference won't matter and they can be released as a regular figure. Can't wait until the day she is shown.

Kowl, Loo-kee, Twiggets, Imp, and Gwildor are musts too.

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    She is shorter than a warrior goddess and her friends, because she's just an older woman.
    I thought Razz was a twigget. She has a similar height, face shape, and skin tone. I just figured she didn't wear green because she's a witch.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    I think Gwildor, Rotar, and Twistoid are full figures in their own right, as well as Madam Razz if we get her. Part of me thinks they've already dropped the ball somewhat by not including some of these guys with other figures. Kowl should definitely have been packed in with Bow, and the Star Sisters could have used Loo-Kee or a twigget or two to fill out their packaging.

Don't we already have Imp included with Hordak?
    I agree that Gwildor/Rotar/Twistoid should get full figures(swappable torsos for the spinners!), but had other smaller figures been included with their companion figures(Bow/Kowl, Hordak/Imp, Stinkor/Odiphus, etc) then those figures would have a) costed more, b)lost a different accessory or paint app, or c) just not been made. That being said, I think we need some multi packs or some way to get these smaller characters out. A Madame Razz w/ Broom and Kowl sounds like a perfect way to get all 3 in one shot. Maybe it's gotta be an oversized figure(package and price point speaking), but I'm sure many of us would take it. Ditto with the Widgets and the Twiggets. Put 3 of each on a reg card(they should fit) and you're golden. Trollans and Robot Knights would probably only fit 2 per card, but I'm fine with that. Dree Elle and Montork should definitely be made. I can't honestly believe I just said I want to see Twiggets and Widgets in the line, but they're a part of the mythos and I'd be glad to have them on my shelf.

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    Figured I bring this back since Kowl and Loo-Kee got shown. We still don't know how we are getting Loo-Kee, or any other "little person" since the Weapons Pack is the last one to be made...The future is uncertain for these Lil' guys

ON the topic of Gwildor, Rotor and Twistoid; my thinking is that they would naturally have less articulation since they have little or no legs. We agreed to pay more for Ram-Man, why not pay less for figures that are halved in size and articulation? Besides that it leaves open slots in 2014/2015 for more characters like Lizard man and Lord Masque.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Gepple - I detest the scientists, but they could probably use Gepple's buck for Gwildor. If it means getting Gwildor, I'll take 'em.
    What Gwildor and the scientist got reinterpreted into a single character? I'm thinking like one of the aliens driving a human in Men in Black or a combined being like Station from Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. That would take up less slots!

Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Starchild like character in the MVC Council of Elders.
    One of the few times I'd want the reinterpretation more then the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Lentzquest View Post
    I thought Razz was a twigget. She has a similar height, face shape, and skin tone. I just figured she didn't wear green because she's a witch.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Hunter View Post
    And please, add the METEORBS!
    I would want the Comet Cat to use Battlecat tooling since they are shown to be large in Filmation.
    It would be cool of Mattel to try bot scales for different characters to see what we respond to more?

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    What about characters like:
    Syrax (Shadow Weavers pet bird)
    Slime Pig(Keeper of the Slime Pit)
    Talon(Crimson Furys Pet Bird)

Clobber ( NA Hemans bird)
    GRRRRR ( NA Skeletor pet dog thing)
    UR ( Master Sebrian Robot)
    Gleep ( Primus Scientists Robot)
    Captain Val ( Mutants Robot)
    Attachment 84681

Robotic Screech ( Skeletor's Mechanical version of screech Tricolps built him)
    Like Zoar, I see them as pack ins, which is what Kowl is now...Totally want Syrax, Clobber, GRRRRR, UR and Gleep and Robo-Screech! For that matter a wolf bat and Ecto Ell for Beastman!
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Heroic Warrior
    The only little guys I think we really need are these :

- Kowl (coming with the weapons pack)
    - Lookee
    - Imp
    - Odiphus
    - Old Marzo

I'm not sure Madam Razz will be produced as a "small figure". Sure, she'll be shorter, but she shouldn't be as small as the ones listed above, IMO.
    Last edited by Prahvus; August 4, 2013 at 04:28am.

and let's not forget Yukkers!

but yeah, i'll take any of the aforementioned that we can get.
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    If they do the awesome thing and make the 2014 holiday item "Santa Adam" (with pack-in smiling Skeletor head), that would be the perfect time to see a handful of limited-articulation Manchines.

The more I think about this, the more I desperately want it.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Heroic Warrior
    With Kowl and Lookee being revealed at SDCC(although we don't know when/if we're getting Lookee), that scratches two major PoP figures and little guys off of the list. However, we still need the following:

Dree-Elle
    Uncle Montork
    Robot Knights 2pk
    Old Marzo
    Odiphus
    Imp
    Twiggets 3pk
    Widgets 3pk

Figures like Gwildor, Rotar, and Twistoid need to be reg releases. Rotar and Twistoid should have swappable torsos, if they get made at all. They're two of the very select group of figures that I never had as a kid, so I'd like to get them. On the other hand, I've never had them, so if they don't get made...no biggie. I'd rather have every single "little guy/gal" on the above list before Rotar or Twistoid.

I could see Rotor and Twistoid being the 2014 SDCC exclusives.

If they could do a simple articulation on a very basic body - like Lookie seemed to be head and arms only, maybe they could start sticking Twigetts and Lookie and a filmation Kowl in with POP figures as the line continues. They are usually lighter on accessories. Just hide one in the bottom of each figure - Mermista / Sweetbee / Perfuma / etc.

Madame Razz is a little shorted than a normal figure...but she is 'plump' , by the time the tool her with arms and legs and add broom she would easily be a full figure spot...I hope the flower on her hat spins!

TOYGURU - The Flower on Madame Razz's hat needs to spin...if and when you get to her...yadda...yadda.....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    1.Rotar
    2.Madam Razz & Broom
    3.Montork
    4.Gwildor
    5.Twistoid
    6.Oracle [Old Man Orko, MYP]
    7.Loo Kee
    8.Skeletor's Robot Knights
    9.Dree Elle
    10.Imp
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Odiphus and Old Man Marzo need to be made.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    Odiphus even can be a reuse of the Kowl buck...

motujit7.jpgWeapons_pack4-300x300.jpg
    Last edited by Snake Hunter; August 5, 2013 at 09:36am.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Heroic Warrior
    Oh man, good call! Just a new head and some paint is all that's needed! A creepy little head with big yellow eyes, that is!

Essential:
    Filmation Kowl
    Lookee
    Imp
    Madame Razz and Broom (though I don't view these as mini characters, just short for normal size)
    Gwildor (same as Razz)
    Red Eye
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Odiphus even can be a reuse of the Kowl buck...
    A brilliant idea, and one that should appeal to Mattel; any re-use potential apparently makes them giddy.

Seriously, it is an excellent re-use of the now existing body mold, and the little Stinkor has been long requested. Only problem I see is where he could fit in with no more weapons packs planned. Perhaps a monthly slot with three small figures in a pack, similar to what Mattel did with the Green Lantern line? Having one figure of the three allowing heavy re-use might balance some of the tooling for the other two, maybe Lookee and Imp? Or add some more re-use with a Trollan, Dree-Elle or Montorq?
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

No, please not! I rather pay some extra for a pack of Imp, Odiphus, Loo-Kee, rather than using the sculpt again, except for Filmation Kowl of course!