View Poll Results: How would combined shipping from EA and DOS change your buying habits?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • It wouldn't change my buying habits at all

6 16.67%
  • I might pick up ONE extra figure every once in a while.

14 38.89%
  • I would probably buy ONE extra figure every month

7 19.44%
  • I would probably buy MORE THAN ONE extra figure every month

9 25.00%
  • I would buy fewer figures every month

0 0%

Thread: Would you buy differently if Matty combined shipping?

Would you buy differently if Matty combined shipping?

This month is my first in Club Eternia. I was considering picking up a Wally West figure to go with my Stinkor. It was then explained to me that Stinkor is on sale on the 14th and Wally is not on sale until the 15th. Which means that I would have to pay an individual shipping charge to grab one. He's just not worth that much money for him. I'll be passing.

I wonder how everyone else's shopping habits are influenced by Matty's refusal to combine shipping charges from the 14th and 15th? What if they decided to wait until the 16th to ship any orders placed on the 14th and 15th and automatically combined the shipping on all orders. Would that change your shopping habits?
    Last edited by No-Ah; May 13, 2013 at 10:21pm.

Heroic Warrior
    You don't really have a choice to my liking, I often buy extra figures just depends on what is offered. I would love for items to all be combined from the same selling period and have been championing this for 3 years now. If I'm only buying a single item I would probably skip it (previously did this with the last JLU 3 pack), but if I'm purchasing multiple items I still do it.

I would but figures from early access is the shipping was combined. I would buy extra of sub figures too if shipping was combined.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I would have tried for an e tea Spirit of Hordak if I could have purchased Silk Spectre via early access. Or at least put it in a pile of loot so I could add Sulk Spectre on the 15th.

Now I won't bother with either . 2 sales gone.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Sweet Bee, Arrow, NA She-Ra, Spinnerella, Mermista, Gwildor, Tung Lasher, Ninjor, Lizard Man, Dragstor, Huntara, ... and all the other POP & NA characters.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

NA mini-sub Supporter ! Arkangel's Avatar
    I want to get two Karatti tomorrow but only if shipping doesn't double up

I might grab the occassional extra or other line's figure once in a while...
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    I rarely ever want a double of anything, but when I do I buy it. I have a sub, so anything I buy extra has extra shipping, but that's never deterred me from buying the one or two extra things a year I want. And being able to combine shipping would not entice me to buy something extra. I'd appreciate it of course, but it wouldn't sway me either way.

I gave up extras when the price jumped to $27 DOS....and I haven't bought anything DOS since December, and only twice for Early Access (Strobo & SOH)....If there was a CS stock figure and an extra I had to have DOS, yes it would be nice....but that hasn't happened yet. So honestly, it wouldn't matter much to me, only in that rare occasion that it may happen, but even then....once wouldn't matter.

Now if they could manage to combine the main cart with the EA cart....now that would be an amazing and nice feature.....stupid that the carts are not together.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Because they won't combine other buys that come-out (like, if i want a DC figure with my MOTUC figure this month) I am cancelling my sub. It'd be cheaper to NOT have a sub and to cherry pick, than to pay $38 for each figure shipped.
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

maybe maybe a little. Nothing significant.